Shot 7

Swara's pov

I opened my eyes only to meet dark... I got panicked and sat up in the bed... I quickly searched for my phone but I couldn't find it... Then I switched on the night lamp... I sighed in relief seeing me in my room only... I looked towards the window to find it is already night...

I remembered how Sanskar has saved me when we stucked in lift, then he took me back to palace... On the way, I called my Mom and told her that I was sick and feeling headpain, so leaving to palace in cab...

She just scolded me for a good minute for leaving in half way... Actually it is just for that Maheshwari's would take me wrong as I left in mid... I felt a usual pain in my heart that my mother is caring for her reputation more than my health... See, she haven't asked me how am I doing and she also let me travel in a new city in cab alone, not caring for me a bit... At that time, I felt very alone in this world, having no one to care for me...

I really thanked God hundred times for making Sanskar be with me in the lift... If not him with me, I would have died by now alone in that lift breathless... I am really grateful for him... He held me till I reach my room and made me lye on my bed... After that only, he left the room...

I realised that I am sleeping from the afternoon... I looked at the time, it is 8.30 p.m. So No one has come to my room to check me?

I smiled sadly and got off the bed slowly... I walked to the washroom with lazy steps and get inside...

I came out after changing my dress to my casual dark leggings and a simple pale top... My stomach is rumbling badly as I haven't had anything after breakfast... I decided to go down and grab something for eating... Everyone might be having their dinner or already had it... The time is now 8.45 p.m.

I tiptoed from my bedroom and walked after locking it... I looked at Sanskar's room which is after mine... I thought to thank him for saving me, but I felt nervous to see him... I have already decided that I would keep my distance away from him, so I should follow that... I will thank him when I see him next time...

I nodded my head accepting my own thought and walked to the stairs... Downstairs, I can see only servants doing work and not any family members... I got confused thinking where they all have gone?

I went outside to see if anyone there... There I met Karan Bhai who is coming from outside... He noticed me and smiled widely... He quickly walks to me with fast pace and hugged me tightly, leaving me baffled...

"Hey, Doll..! Are you alright now? Sanskar has told me everything... I was really worried and rushed to your room to check you after I came... But I saw you are sleeping so peacefully, I didn't have heart to wake up a cute doll sleeping... So I left from there, Infact I waited for you to wake up... Sometime before only I got a call, so came down to talk... Now tell me, Are you Okay? Do you feel any kind of sickness?"

I looks at him with still eyes which are turning glassy... I felt overwhelmed seeing his care... Two days before he was just a stranger for me... But he loves me and care for me like we have been siblings for past years... I felt happy to get him as my brother as I could feel how a brother would take care of his sister...

A tear escaped my eyes while Karan Bhai's eyes went wide and he quickly cupped my face and wiped my tear...

"Hey Doll.. why are you crying? Do you still feeling sick? Come, let's go to doctor... Don't cry for this small things, I am here with you na"

Karan Bhai said softly caressing my cheek while two more tears fell off my eyes hearing him... I don't know why but I wanted to cry... Is it because he is caring for me so much or Is it because that my own Mom or my family is not caring for me?