Shot 17

I lazily opened my eyes to meet with the dawn, the sun hasn't rised fully yet, I looked at the time which is half passed five. I know I won't be getting sleep anymore, but I don't feel like to wake up from the bed.

I yawned and hugged my bunny closed to chest, my thoughts directly went to Sanskar.

We have reached Mumbai yesterday early morning. Looking at the home where I have lived, I got upset, it is indeed a jail. I unpacked my bags and placed all the things in the necessary place, hiding the phone given by Sanskar in the drawer of my cupboard.

I waited for the whole day to get any calls or messages from him, but I didn't get anything making me feel more disappointed and somewhat afraid. But I convinced myself that he might be busy and continued waiting for his call. Evening, when my phone ringed I was so happy that I ran to attend it. I couldn't help but feel again disappointed seeing it's Riya.

I talked to her for sometime, telling everything happened in Delhi. They already knew about Sanskar as I told them before but they didn't know about Laksh's incident and Sanskar putting sindoor. She was astonished hearing that but felt sad and angry about Laksh and my family. When she asked me if I was coming to college, my phone was snatched away. I turned and saw the woman who is supposed to be my Mom but I don't want to tell her as my Mom after everything happened.

She snapped at Riya saying that I would not be coming to the college ever and not to call me again. I felt angry and broken hearing her, with that she left with my phone. I sighed thinking about how smart Sanskar is! It exactly happened like he told.

My so called family didn't torture me with any new things. They dismissed Kamala Maa from the work of kitchen and ordered her to do the garden work and outside work until they say her to return to kitchen. So, I will cook breakfast, help that woman (Shomi) with lunch, doing other house chores and cooking dinner. These all are already usual things for me, so I didn't feel anything.

It's just Ragini would often give me death glares and disgusting looks including my stepfather, though I am affected I won't show it in my face. The thing which affected me the most is they stopped my education which is the one I wished so far in my life, I wanted to become independent but they snatched that from me.

I know about my so called Mom, She would never love me, I don't want her love or care anymore. I have decided that I don't have Mother. My Mother was died when my father has gone. And I have no words to say about my stepfather or sister. I have no family, I am a lonely person, an orphan to be precise.

But then, I am not actually an orphan. I have Sanskar and Karan Bhai in my life. That is enough for me, the thought of living my life with the people who actually care about me, makes me feel giddy.

I sighed so loudly and got up from the bed after half an hour, I did my business and got ready. I went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

~~~~

Ragini and her father left to police station to see that Laksh as he transferred from Delhi to Mumbai. I got to know that Ragini doesn't kicked out of Maheshwari family, they just told her to be in home till Laksh came out of jail. His family is trying to take him out in bail but it is difficult I think, I heard them speaking in dining table, when I was working in kitchen. I felt satisfied, he deserved that, he should rot in jail.

I shrugged and indulged myself in the chores, while my mind is drifting to Sanskar time to time and wondering what he might be doing.

It's almost evening, but they didn't return from the police station. I saw that woman is worried and trying to call them from afternoon, but they both didn't attend. I was confused thinking what would have happened but shrugged it off, it is not my concern.