Shot 23

I took in a deep breath.

I.. I can't believe the reflection I am gazing in the mirror.

God!

Is this really me?

I startled hearing loud squealing sounds. I turned and saw my two friends are standing with open mouth and twinkling eyes. A big grin appearing on their lips, approving me.

"Oh my god, Shona! You look amazing and beautiful baby"

Riya shouted and jumped near me, taking me in a hug.

I widened my eyes as she squeezed me in her arms, Aarohi laughed at my face.

"Ugh.. Riyu darl, I can't.. breath.."

She instantly broke the hug and smiled sheepishly. I let out a breath and glared at them both. Riya flew a kiss in my way and winked at me which made me giggle.

Oh, well.. It's my reception evening.

As Sanskar told me to invite my friends, I called them and informed them all about my escape and wedding. They were beyond happy that I've escaped the hell and happy now. Aarohi and Riya instantly volunteered to make me ready for my big evening. They both have it in them, they can do make up well.

So they came to our penthouse today late morning. Sanskar has gone to office, so I really had a great time catching up with my friends. We had fun. I gave them tour around our home, I showed them my new wardrobe collection, which I and Sanskar shopped the other day. I also told them about my realisation of love. They are really happy for my new life. Well, I am too.

Not because of richness, but because of My Sanskar.

My life has changed upside down, into a blissful one. It's been nearly three days of my marriage. I and Sanskar are living in joy and peace in our home.

"Back to earth, sweetpie"

I blinked and smiled at Aarohi.

"Shona, you do one thing. Sit here quietly, till your Hubby comes"

Riya caught my shoulders and made me sit on the guestroom's bed where we are actually now.

They both were already on their dresses, so they moved to mirror to set make up.

"Aaru, when will Rahul and Arjun come?"

I asked her, she is applying mascara to her eyelashes.

"I've called them. They will be on their way. They told that they will directly come to the venue."

Riya answered on behalf of her while I nodded my head.

Our reception is held in a big famous hotel and from what Sanskar has told, many popular and famous people are gonna come which is making me nervous now.

And moreover..

His family and also my so called family will be there. Not to be told, ofcourse, Sharmas' will be there too.

I sighed. I don't know what I am going to be this evening. I am anxious and uncomfortable to meet all the popular people of Mumbai.

Sanskar has come an hour before. He gave space to us to get ready and went to fresh up in our room.

I should check if he is ready or not. With this thought, I stood up.

"Girls, I will go and check up on Sanskar. You guys get ready."

They both turned to look at me, with a teasing smirk.

"Can't wait to see, huh?"

I glared at Riya while my cheeks tinted.