Shot 20

I saw the phone crashing into the wall hardly and falling on the floor broken into pieces.

Anger and fury is totally consuming my body, making my blood to run so fast.

I clenched my fist hardly, taking in and releasing heavy angry breathes.

I took the glass vase on my office table and about to throw it too but Karan who came back to his sense held my hands, quickly.

"Hey! Hey! Easy there, Sanskar! What the hell are you doing man?"

He exclaimed. If only he knows!

It's all my mistake, I shouldn't have left her there!

"I am gonna kill them!", I muttered angrily. Karan looked at me frowned. He snatched the vase and kept it in it's place. He then turned to me.

"Dude! Tell me calmly. What happened? Who has called you exactly, in this midnight 2.20 a.m.?"

He asked carefully, standing two feet distance away from me, seeing my anger.

"Karan! It's Swara. Her bl**dy family has found about our night trips and they have locked her in the room. And you know what, they have dared to accept a marriage proposal for her. Can you believe this? Who the hell are they to decide for My Jaan? She is mine, damn it!"

I took the vase which he kept on the table and threw it away, which created loud breaking sound. Karan jumped from his place. He shook his head. But I can say he is also getting angry.

"I am gonna get my Jaan! And kill those Idiots", I said turning to go, but he stopped me.

"Hey Sanskar! Wait.. Is that Doll who called you?"

He asked, stopping me by gripping my elbow.

"No, it's not her. It's her house maid, Swara has told her to call me. She has tried to call me in the evening, but.. as we were in the meeting I didn't attend it!"

I explained to him in cold tone, clenching and unclenching my fist.

"Ok, we will get her. But not now, see the freaking time man, it's almost 2.30 a.m. Doll must be sleeping, infact everyone would be sleeping by now. If we go now, it will create problem and those Gadodias' will make this on their favour!"

He said calmly, but I am not ready to listen. I want My Jaan, right now!

"I don't care!", I told him coldly and about to move, but he held me. My anger is building up now.

"Sanskar, have you lost your mind? It will ruin everything and our plan too!"

He said pushing me back, I jerked him off.

"I told you I don't f**king care!", I told him loudly, in frustration.

He sighed and held my biceps. He is trying hard to explain, to calm me. I know he is right, but I can't help it. The thought of my Jaan crying there, making me restless. I want to see her now.

"Sanskar, please understand!"

He said calmly, looking directly into my eyes. I closed my eyes tightly controlling my anger.

"Fine!"

I grunted while he sighed and left me.

Karan sat on the couch in my office cabin. We were having back to back meetings today and Karan was with me as we are doing this project together. I always talk to Swara in night, as I know she won't call me in day time. But she didn't call me tonight, which made tensed, when I called her, the phone was out of network coverage.