Color (Five)

So this is over tik tok so I thought I'd give it a try.

KLAUS POV
  I met my soulmate, Dave. And you might be asking, how do you know he's your soulmate? Well, everyone sees back and white until they meet their soulmate then they see colors every in my family have found their soulmates, Luther found Allison, Diego found some physic chick named Lila, Ben found someone who used to be in my cult or something, and Vanya found sissy. The only one who hasn't found anyone is my brother Five, he says he doesn't care about the whole soulmate thing but deep down I know he does.

  My friend (y/n) was coming over today because she wanted to talk about soulmates, ever sense I met mine she wanted to know what it was like to see color.

I heard a knock on the door

(Y/N) POV

I knocked on the front door waiting for someone to answer, finally Klaus did. He was catching me up on his whole soulmate situation, and how all his sibling found theirs, but I one of his sibling named Five hit he doesn't talk about him much.

After hours of talking I was heading down the stairs to walk out the front door when I heard a hun being cocked I turned to see a boy about my age with amazing green eyes and- wait... green eyes... I can see the color of his eyes. I was shocked.

FIVE POV
I saw someone walking down the back stairs and up to the door, the person didn't look familiar at all so my instinct was to think that they were an intruder. I got my hun and cocked it, she turned around and stared and me like she was seeing a ghost, she moved some of her (h/c) hair out of her face- wait wait wait. Her hair, I can see it. And it's Beautiful like all of her, her eyes, her lips, everything.

(Y/N) POV
He still had a gun pointed at me but slowly started to lower as he saw my terrified state. He slowly approached me and starting asking question like my name and such.

That was 2 months ago

Me and five are officially in a relationship, we didn't bother to wait too long like most people because we were soulmates so we thought why not. I couldn't be happier with the one I get to call mine.

———————————————————————————

Words: 413