Fireworks (Five)

Y/N POV

I was getting ready for a fun day with my boyfriend and our adoptive siblings. I had no clue where we were going and it honestly kinda scared me, you see I have a fear of loud noises which makes it tough for me to be in big crowds. It'a a lot better when five is by my side because he always knows how to calm me down. He's the only who knows about this fear.

Diego started the car as we headed off on our adventure. We parked in a crowded parking lot which made me nervous and five seemed to notice as he took hold my hand rubbing circles gently. We stepped out of the car seeing a Ferris wheel and a bunch of booths with food and games. Great.

I played some games with Klaus when Allison and Vanya came up to me saying the show was about to start. They told me five went to go get snacks for everyone as we took out seats. I had no clue what this show was but I was kinda excited but scared at the same time.

  "Are you guys ready?!" Klaus said seeming very excited.

  "Of course! I love fireworks!" Vanya agreed

  "Wait- did you say fireworks?" I asked. My breathing getting heavier when I think about the noises. I tried to imagine fives hand holding mine but it wasn't the same.

  "Yeah why? Is there a problem?" Luther seemed confused as to why I was getting nervous he probably thought I was being childish.

"I-" I was about to respond until I was cut off my Diego.

  "It's starting shush!" He said. I saw one firework race towards the sky preparing for impact I covered my ears as I felt two arms wrap around me.

FIVE POV

  I was getting snacks for everyone because their to lazy to do it themselves, I was gonna get snacks for just me and y/n but my siblings insisted I get some for them to.

  "Is that all?" The cashier asked

  "Yes" I said wanting to honestly just go home and cuddle my girlfriend.

  "Alrighty, are you excited for the fireworks?" She asked smiling

  "Did you say fireworks?" Y/n does not do good with fireworks, I need to find her.

  "Yeah their about to start!" She stated handing me the bag of snacks as I bolted out the store. I was running along the grass trying to find them. Trying to find her. I saw them all sitting down in amazement as one firework was about to be lit, all except for y/n who was breathing heavily. I started to run as fast as I could as the firework headed towards the sky dropping all the snacks in the process.

  I wrapped my arms around y/n trying to muffle the noise as best as possible.

NO ONES POV

  The girl slightly cried into her boyfriends chest as she heard muffled explosions and laughs.

  "It's okay, your okay, I'm here, I'm here." She heard her boyfriend say as she listened to Sind of his heartbeat.

———————————————————————————
Words:521