It was luther (five)

FIVE POV

(Y/n) and me were cuddling in her room but I got thirsty so I went down to poor me a coffee and (y/n) a water. While I was walking toward the kitchen I heard my sibling talking about me.

"He's just such a prick" Diego said

"I agree, he kind of a bitch" Klaus said laughing

They kept saying thing like that, I wouldn't normally care but I don't know why these words hurt so much now. I guess (y/n) has kinda got me soft which means my guard has come down slightly. I didn't bother getting the drinks and went right back to my room where (y/n) where was.

(Y/N) POV
I was about to go see if five was okay when suddenly he barged through the door and immediately laid his head on my chest, I noticed his breathing wasn't steady.

  "What's wrong fivey?"
He explained the whole situation and my blood started to boil. I walked down stairs still holding five, when I got into the kitchen it was only Luther.

   "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!" I yelled pointing at him

"W-what?" He stuttered not even paying attention  to five sense I was now pissed

"YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT YOU HEAR ME?!"

  I could fell five slightly crying into my hair which made this situation worse, seeing him like this made be more pissed at anyone who would do this to him.

"O-okay" Luther stammered that walked very fast out of the kitchen. I walked back to fives room and placed  him on the bed, I stood up to crap him some comfy clothes and me hoodie until I felt a tug on my wrist.

  "Don't leave, stay in here tonight" he whispered, his voice sounding slightly soar.

  "I'm just gonna get a hoodie and you some comfortable clothes okay?"

Instead of letting me go he just stood up and walked with me not letting go of my hand. I walked over the his dresser grabbed him some pj's  and was about to grab a hoodie until he stopped me.

  "I like you better in this one... it's bigger so you look more adorable." He looked down in embarrassment
I chuckled softly and trapped the hoodie he request I was beginning to put it one but he still didn't let go of my hand

  "Fivey, baby, I need you to let go just for a second okay?" I wouldn't know that a situation like this would make him so soft. He eventually let go but as soon as I put it on he immediately gripped onto my waist resting his head on my shoulder.

  "Let's go to sleep okay baby?" I only felt him nods as I guided him to the bed and let him rest on my chest.

  "Thank you" he sniffled

  "For what?" I asked softly not wanted to be too loud as we both close to falling asleep.

  "For standing up for me, and moving me. I love you and I always will for the way you treat me and the way you comfort me and are soft towards me and you always seem to make me feel butterflies whenever you walk on a room and I love it."

I slightly blushed at his comment and told him that I loved him too, then we dozed off to sleep.

———————————————————————————
Words: 567