Dont leave (Five)

Based off of when Allison goes the Jenkins cabin for Vanya.

Y/N POV

" are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked buckling in my seatbelt.

"Yeah, we know she's there, we're just gonna go and try to talk to her." Allison said as she started the car.

Time skip~————~45 minutes~———————~

"Vanya! Is that you!" I asked opening up the door, the sound of her violin was echoing throughout the cabin.

(I don't know the exact dialogue so Ima skip. Sorry)

"Vanya, don't make me do this." Allison said, I already knew her plan and I knew it wasn't gonna end well.

  "Just go!" Vanya shouted

  "I heard a rumor..." Allison was cut off by a swooshing sound.

NO ONES POV

  Vanyas bow sliced through the air slicing Allison's neck and y/n's collarbone in the process.

  "No, no no no Allison!" Vanya cried out as she went towards her sister, she only cried harder seeing y/n bleeding out as well.

  "Vanya" Harold said walking in with a manic like smile on his face as he watched the scene infront of him.

  "Vanya we have to go." He said grabbing her violin and dragging out Vanya in the procress.

"Allison." Y/n whispers trying to army crawl towards her now bleeding out sister. "Allison please." She said barely being able to speak, eventually y/n passed out from blood loss.

FIVE POV

"Get up were leaving" I said walking into Klauses room

  "Where?" He asked

  "To save the world"

  "Oh is that all? Great!" He said standing up. We continued our conversation until we were cut off by footsteps running down the hall.

  "Where have you been." I asked as Diego ran in grabbing his knives.

  "Jail. Long story." Me and Klaus gave each other  confused glances. "Shit, Allison and y/n are in danger." He continued. I didn't even wait for them as I blinked to the car worried about if y/n was okay.

Time skip~——————~20 minutes~—————-~

Diego was talking to Luther to try and get him to come, I wasn't even paying attention until I heard yelling and eventually all of us following Luther to the car.

Time skip~—————-~30 minutes~——————~

"Hey can you go any faster." Luther asked leaning against my seat.

  "Ask me again and I'll burn you with a cigarette lighter." I said pressing in the gas worried for y/n's safety.

We arrived to the cabin as we all rushed towards it.

"Allison no!!!!" Luther yelled I walked in to see Allison laying in the floor and right next to her was y/n.

"Y-y/n" I asked kneeling down infront of her and turning her over seeing the giant slash on her collarbone.

"No, no no no no. NO." I yelled picking her up and blinking us to the car. The rest joined me soon after as we sped off to the acedemy. Y/n's head layer in my lap, everytime I checked her pulse it would be slower.

Time skip~—————-~20 minutes~———————-~

  "Come on!" I yelled, I already blinked y/n into the infirmary and was helping my siblings with Allison.

Mom was helping Allison but all I could think about was y/n.

Time skip~—————~2 hours~—————————-~

Y/N POV

My eyes slowly started to open and began to be blinded by the sun. I heard slight cries next to me and slightly turned to see five.

  "Don't leave me. Please please please don't leave me." He said, I squeezed his hand immediately catching his attention.

  "Oh my god, oh my god! Do you need anything! Water? Food? Anything you tell me! Don't leave me please I need you!!" He ranted.

"F-five." I whispered he immediately faced me with his fear stained face. I wiped the tears and told him to lay down with me.

"Im okay now, I love you okay? I'm okay." I whispered.

  "Please don't leave me. I couldn't do it without you." He said crying into my shoulder trying not to get to close to the wound.

  "I could never." I said. He immediately sat up slightly catching my attention.

"You need to rest okay? I need you to be all better because I don't want to see you like this."

  "Can you atleast stay with me." I asked

  "Of course princess." He said laying back down.

———————————————————————————
Words: 729

Any request????