Wheres y/n?! ( Five )

⚠️POSSIBLE SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE NEW SEASON⚠️

Y/N POV

"G-guys! Guys!" Ben shouted coming back in from the hallway.

"What are we gonna do with Luther?" Sloane asked holding the now dead Luther while sobbing.

"Okay, we're out of time! The Kugelblitz is here." Five said letting go of my hand and waking towards the center of the room leaving me standing by Klaus.

Into the passage it's the only way!" Reggie said walking towards the open door.

"You agreed to stay." Viktor told Diego knowing he didn't want to go back in that tunnel.

"They killed Luther, all right!" Diego said walking off, I turned seeing Sloane had a hard time leaving Luther.

Diego went through the tunnel first as Allison helped Sloane stand up. Then went Ben, Victoria and Lila.

"We can't leave him." Sloane sobbed as Me, Allison and Klaus tried so hard to convince her to come with us

"We go now, or we're gonna die." Allison told her

"No!" Sloane cried as me and Kline tried to pry her hand off of Luther as gently as we could

"We're running out of time!" Both me and Klaus agreed

"We have to go." Said Allison as we finally picked Sloane up.

"Children come on!" Reggie said as five was waiting for me while also keeping an eye out for the kugalblitz.

Spokane and Allison ran through the tunnel as me And Klaus were starting to stand up.

"Come on! What are you waiting for?" Klaus yelled at five seeing he wasn't making his way to the tunnel

Five turned to look at me as if asking if I'm ok.

"I'm right behind you!" I yelled over the sound of building falling apart.

"This isn't over!" Five yelled running through the tunnel

"Let's go little one!" Klaus yelled grabbing my hand
"Get in the tunnel!" He yelled to Reggie only for him the block the door.

"Wait!" Reggie yelled blocking off the entrance

"What are you doing asshat?" I asked

"You've done a fine job bringing me back into the family fold. You guys are just more trouble than you're worth. Sorry." Reginald stared pushing Klaus back to me causing us both to fall over.

"Dad no!" We both yelled as we heard the door slam.

"Klaus. Klaus what do we do" I started to cry.
"I could make a force field but I don't know if it will stand against the kugleblitz." I yelled trying to get the door open feeling the building shake.

"Shit!" Klaus yelled looking at Luther and the animal head hanging on the wall.

"Klaus? Klaus what are you thinking." I said as he started running to the animal head, not to the animal head, but the horns.

"Klaus! No! Klaus please!" I said trying to make a big enough force field for both of us.

He leaped up on the animal stand in h him self through he back with the horns.

"No!!" I yelled making a force field just in them for me not to die but having to see Klaus slowly disintegrate as I sobbed I realized I had enough energy to also protect part of the building, the part right next to the passage door, I didn't want to waste my energy trying to open I wanted to use it trying to stay alive. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to stay alive after seeing two of my brothers die.