Abused(aidan)

This chapter mentions abuse so if you are uncomfortable with that please skip

NO ONES POV

Y/n was going over to her boyfriend Aidan house, he was in a middle of a livestream and was gonna end it soon so he wanted her to be there when he was done.

Y/n knocked and the door and almost instantly Aidan opened it and hugged, she flinched a bit at the action but Aidan didn't notice. They finished the live and Aidan went to go get dressed.

  "Make yourself at home okay love? I'm just gonna get dressed." He said kissing her cheek then walking off. She didn't move she just stayed where she was and when Aidan came back we was a bit confused as to why she didn't even sit down on the couch.

  "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked, she only nodded so they made their way to the couch, Aidan went to fix his hair but when y/n saw his hand lift she immediately flinched causing Aidan to freeze.

  He caught on and his gaze softened as he lowered his hand slowly. He put a hand in her shoulder causing her to flinch again so he put his hand on his side.

  "Baby, did you think I was gonna hit you?" He asked softly

  "Y-yeah. S-sorry I didn't mean t-to" she said almost in tears

  "No no no, don't apologize baby it's okay. Did he do this to you?" He asked referring to her ex. She nodded making him almost in tears that anyone would ever hurt a beautiful girl like her. He reassured that she knew he wouldn't hit her ever by kissing and cuddling her being as gently as he can.

Time skip——————————————————————

  A week later Aidan and y/n we're going out to dinner with the rest of the cast of TUA they got to the restaurant and Aidan pulled a chair out for y/n which she thanked him for.

  Aidan put his hand on y/n's thigh and he was happy that this was the first time she didn't flinch. Everyone was skimming over the menu and taking when y/n whispered in Aidan ear.

  "What do I get?" His heart shattered knowing that she never got to pick what she wanted and that her ex forced her to eat certain thing, for all he knows he might of starved the poor girl.

  "Baby, you can get whatever you want okay? You don't have to ask me you can choose anything from the menu okay?" He said sternly yet softly while rubbing her thigh.

  She nodded looking at the menu. "I think I'll get
f/f" she said making eye contact as if asking if it was okay.

  "Then f/f it is." Aidan smiling and placing a kiss on her cheek. The rest of the cast smiled at the young couple knowing that they were meant for each other.

———————————————————————————

Words: 494