Goodluck charm (nicky)

I can't remember who made this Bc rust so if you find out please give the m credit!

Y/N POV

Me and Dawn were watching the boys play video games. I usually didn't like playing games like that but I always support Nicky in it.

"Nooo" Nicky and Ricky said, I'm taking it dicky won that round. He usually does.

"Hey y/n" Dawn said.

"Yeah?" I asked

"Do you wanna go do nails or something while they play?" She asked

"Sure why not" I started to stand up until I felt arms around my waist. Nicky. 'Baby, what are you doing?"

"You're my good luck so your sitting with me." He stated placing me on his lap so I was straddling him.

"Oh, okay." I said nuzzling my face is in neck and placing a gentle kiss to it as he put his arms around my back when they started another round.

It's been a few minutes and I hear a bunch of "no's" fill the room again.

"How! Nicky always loses!! How is he not dead he always dies first!" Ricky exclaimed. I looked up to see if Nicky was actually winning and when I noticed he was I kissed his neck again.

"No!!!!" Dicky exclaimed. That must mean Nicky won! I sat up and made eye contact with Nicky as he had smug smile on his face then placed a kiss on my nose.

"How?!" Was yelled by everyone.

"Y/n is my lucky charm." Nicky stated picking me up as I was still straddling him and brought me up to his room. He throw me in his bed with him now hovering over me attacking my face with kisses. "Thank you baby." He said resting his head on my chest.

"For what bubba?"

"For being my good luck, I couldn't have done it without you." He stated kissing my collarbone then drifting off to sleep with me following close after.

———————————————————————————
Words: 326