Your fault (Five)

P.S sorry that I have posted in a looooong time, I'll try to get more ideas for y'all but lately my mind has just been empty

Anyway let's get to the story. Also five never time traveled in this

Y/N POV

That's it, it happened so fast, so....fast. Ben died, just like that.

We all walked in a single file line into the court yard, I zoned out as soon as we stopped walking only hearing faint yelling.

  "Y/n? Y/n come on let's go." Diego said tugging on my arm. I turned seeing everyone slowly filing inside except for Klaus, as I was walking in I did notice that five was glaring me down like his life depended on it.

"Hey umm y/n can I talk to you?" Five asked not even giving me time to respond before dragging me into his room.

"We need to talk." He said seeming very very angry

"Really, right now? At Ben's funeral we can't wait to do this-"

"Shut up. It's your fault that Ben's dead, you could've saved him but you were too damn slow! It's your fault! You were right there!"

"What did you expect me to do! Keep and eye on him everywhere I go!? I have to watch for everyone including your dumb ass!"

"Why couldn't it have been you! Why couldn't the bullets just go slight to the right and it would've been you in the ground!"

Silence. I didn't know what to say to that. Did he really want me dead?

Once he saw my face fell he's did to.

"Y/n I didn't-"

"Just stop, now I know how you feel." I said walking away and leaving the room. As soon as I walked out the door I broke down crying and sat against the wall.

Maybe it should've been me, everyone likes Ben more than me, they'd still be training and would've stayed in reach if it was me.

"Y/n... it shouldn't have been you, I didn't mean that." Five said walking towards me.

He went to go sit down next to me but I moved away.

"Y/n. Please, I just let my anger out in the first person I saw I'm sorry... if anyone it should've been Luther... or dad"

I stifled a laugh causing him to slightly smile knowing he made me laugh.

"I couldn't lose you." He said scooting closer to me but I didn't back away this time. Instead I rested my head in his shoulder.

Usually five doesn't like physical touch but I think he new I was tired because I was up all night crying my eyes out, me, Allison, Vanya, and Klaus stayed up all night talking about our favorite memories with Ben.

So instead of pulling away he rested he's head on top of mine and held my hand. I felt light headed and opened my eyes to see we were now on his bed with my head on his chest.

"I love you y/n, sleep well." He said thinking i was asleep and kissed my head as I dowsed off.

———————————————————————————
Words: 523

Request?