Falling for you pt 2 (aidan)

AIDANS POV

"Yes! I do!" She said back, hitting the wall of the trailer.

  "Because y/n I-" I cut myself off thinking if I should tell her

"Because what Aidan." Y/n said sternly

"Because I love you goddammit!" I yelled. I immediately backed up noticing what I just said. I looked up to see y/n wide eyed

Y/N POV

"Because I love you goddammit!" He yelled. My eyes widened. Did he really mean that?

"Wh-what?" I asked

"I- I love you y/n... and I understand if you don't bu-" I cut him off kissing him, I felt him tense up but soon he kissed back.

NO ONES POV

Aidan was shocked once he felt her lips on his but soon melted into the kissing. About a minute later they both pulled about and rested their foreheads on each other.

"Aidan." Y/n whispered trying not to ruin the moment.

"Yes?"aidan whispered back

"I love you too." She said as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Hell yeah. I got the hottest girl around to say she loves me." Aidan said kissing her again more passionately As she giggled at his comment.

Y/N POV

"So..." I drew out

"So, what are we?" Aidan asked

"I don't know, what do you want to be."

"I mean, I would call you wife but that's a little fast so what about" he tapped his chin acting like he was thinking. "Girlfriend and boyfriend?" He finally said.

"I love it." I said kissing his nose. "But now, you gotta go do your next scene okay?"

"Yeah yeah, wanna come?" He said grabbing my hand.

"Of course." I responded

"Let's go my, love" he said opening the door for me as we walked towards set hand in hand.

Time skip—————-1 month——————-
AIDAN POV
"So, I've heard a lot about a relationship between Aidan and his assistant y/n l/n?" The interviewer asked.

"Well, we've all shipped them from the beginning." Robert said.

"We all know they like each other." Emmy said

"Can we bring y/n out here please?" The interviewer asked

Then they brought out the most Beautiful girl I've ever seen in the most beautiful dress. She sat right next to me and I grabbed her hand from under the table where no one can see it.

"So y/n how do you feel about this rumors? Of you and Aidan dating?" The interviewer asked her, I knew she was nervous about big crowds I squeezed her hand to let her know I was here.

"Well, kind of interesting, it's weird for me because I came on the set as a assistant but now I'm on national TV because of these said rumors." She responded.

I knew she was trying to ignore the topic and I would hope the cast would help. We told the cast a week after we started dating but told them we didn't want the public to know so they agreed to keep it a secret.

"We have a few photos here..." he said and showed a picture of me and y/n kissing in front of the cast "apparently the cast knows?"

"Yep! We knew all along!!!!" Robert blurted out "ugh finally I've been holding that in for too long."

"Robert!" We all shouted

"I guess the news is out there" I said as y/n brought our hand above the table and the crowd went wild.

I gently kissed her on the lips as the cast and the crowd went even more wild. She leaned her forehead on mine.

"I love you Aidan Gallagher." She whispered so no one would hear.

"I love you too future y/n Gallagher." I said as she slightly giggled.

———————————————————————————
Words: 622
Here's part 2!!
Any request?