Pranking(Aidan)

AIDAN POV

"Hey guys! Aidan here, (y/n) is her empty at the store so I'm gonna a prank her and what I have planned for today hopefully doesn't get out of hand. I'm gonna be putting a fake hickey on my neck to see what she does, first, I need to find out how to use makeup haha"

  "Okay guys, 3 YouTube videos later I have a fake hickey, I just checked her location and she's about 5 minutes away so let's go hide the camera"

The camera was now behind a plant they hade in the corner of the living room I gave it a thumbs up before sitting on the couch pretending to be on my phone. I heard the door open and got prepared for what was to come.

(Y/N) POV
  I came home from the store and places the groceries on the counter, I head to the living room seeing Aidan on his phone.

"Hey bubs!" I exclaim sitting down beside him

"He Baby" he said calmly, kinda weird usually he's super energetic when he sees me. I was about to ask home about it until something caught my eye, a hicky, that I didn't give him.

NO ONES POV
Aidan noticed her staring at his neck slowly getting ready eyed.

"Aidan, is that a hicky" she tried to ask calmly but you could hear the hurt in her voice.

"What?! No of course not!" Aidan exclaimed throwing a hand up cover his neck being carful not to smudge the makeup.

"A-Aidan, are you serious?" Aidan was wondering if he should back out now but was wondering what she would do, get mad or sad. She started walking off to the front door was Aidan didn't respond.

"(y/n)! Where are you going?!" He yelled trying to stay in view of the camera. She turned around as if he was stupid tears already running down her face.

"Where do you think Aidan! You cheated!" She exclaimed

AIDAN POV
"Where do you think Aidan! You cheated!" I could see the tears streaming down her face, I could the lump in my through eyes swelling up from seeing her cry, I hated seeing her cry. I need to stop now before it's too late. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door slam.

  I ran outside chasing her towards her car and trapping by her wrist.

"Wait (y/n) it was a prank baby it was a prank"

"What? Why?"

  "I saw someone else do it, watch" I smudged the makeup off my neck before continuing 'see?"

  "Then where's the camera?" She asked ever since gently

  I lead her towards the camera, when she caught view of it she immediately hugged me spooning again.

  "I thought you cheated!"

  "I would never do that baby, I love you too much"

  I turned of the camera deciding to deal with the video later and help my baby girl feel better and know that she's loved, I turned on her favorite movie and we cuddle the rest of the night with her head on my chest and my fingers raking through her hair placing kisses every so often and exchanging a few 'I love you's'.

———————————————————————————
Words: 541
I kinda like this one