insecure(Five)

(Y/N) POV

  I was standing in front of my mirror, I just bought new clothes and I was trying them on, the shirt was a cropped too and I immediately didn't like it. I hates my stomach I thought it looks bad. I didn't like my face, I tried makeup but five knew what I was doing at took it away saying 'you always look Beautiful you don't need this' I don't know if that's true

  I heard a door creak open think it was Vanya's door who's room is right beside mine. I looked in my mirror to see five reflection looking at me with a worried glance, it was then I noticed I was crying. Five immediately hugged me pulling me into his chest.
  "What wrong baby?" He asked muffled by my hair

   I didn't respond instead I just continued to cry into his blazer. He just hugged me tighter just realizing what I was doing.

  "You look beautiful in this close, darling" he said pushing me an arm length away to study my cloths.

  "You think so?" I said it quietly because I knew if I'd talk to much I'd cry

  "Of course I do, why wouldn't I"

  "Because, no reason"

  " you can be honest with me"

  "It's my stomach" i said almost in tears

  "Come here, lay down with me"

I went to go out on a hoodie or something to cover myself up but he just pulled me to the bed not letting me get one. He laid down having me with him, he softly rubbed my stomach whispering about how beautiful he thought I was.

  "Baby, you look so hot in those clothes you know that?" That one sentence made me blush madly.
He came closer to my ear whispering.

  "But I'd rather you see you out of them." I turned out around to make eye contact with him.  He kissed me passionately now hovering over me. He moved down to my neck and finding my sweet spot making me groan, I felt smirk on my neck before continuing down to my collarbone.

   He tugged on my shirt and then looked up at me asking for permission I granted that with a nod as he continued to take of my shirt.

Time skip——————————————————

  NO ONES POV

(y/n) laid on fives bare chest feeling his heartbeat, the rest of the night they just cuddled while he made sure that she knew he lover her with all her heart. Telling her every five minutes.

———————————————————————————
WORDS: 420