Best Friends Brother (Five)

Y/N POV

"Klaus! I'm here!" I yelled walking through the front doors of his house? But I knew this was way to fancy of a place to be his. This was my first time going over to klaus's place, I was gonna meet his family and stuff.

"Y/n!!!" He yelled running down the stairs, well attempting to anyway, he fell down halfway.
"You made it!" He said brushing himself off before pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I?" I said

"Well, you'll understand after you meet my family. Speaking of which let's go." He said tagging me to the kitchen.

"Okay everyone listen up! I have a friend here that I want you all to meet!" He said standing on the table. "Y/n come one up here." He said pulling me up with him.

"Umm, h-hi, I'm y/n." I stated kinda nervously.

"Hi y/n, I'm Allison, this is Vanya, Diego, Luther, and fi- where's five?" Allison said looking around.

"I don't know, we'll find him later tho." Klaus said sitting down at the couch as I joined him.

Time skip~———————~1 hour~————————~

I spent forever talking to klaus's family what I got is that Vanya and Allison are actually really sweet, Diego's kinda scary I'm not gonna lie, he just carries knives everywhere, I mean who does that? And Luther, he was kind of a bitch, kept asking me if I was dangerous and shit.

(A/n she doesn't know about the powers)

Anyway Klaus and I were walking through the so called academy as he gave me in his words a "deluxe" tour. We were turning a corner when I bumbed into someone, I looked up and was met with the most beautiful eyes ever.

FIVE POV

I was heading towards to kitchen to get some more coffee until I ran into someone in the hall, i helped the person up and froze as I looked at the sight before me, (h/c) hair (e/c) eyes, she was beautiful.

"Hi, I'm five." I said trying to keep my cool.

"Hi five, I'm y/n, I heard about you." Y/n said, her voice was so calming.

"You have?" I said confused

"Oh umm yeah, I'm klaus's friend." She said pointing towards the druggie next to her.

"So what did he tell you?" Does she know about the powers?

"Everything." She said

"Even the powers?" I said

"powers?!" She said shocked. Judging by the also shocked expression on klaus's face in taking it he didn't tell her.

Y/N POV

powers?! They have powers!

The next thing I knew I was on the roof of the academy.

"What the hel-" I started

"Sorry, I don't think I was suppose to tell you that." A voice said from behind me, it was five, how did we get up here?

"Umm, is it real?" I asked

"Let me explain." He said suddenly disappearing, what the hell, he appeared again and grabbed my hand and then we appeared in what I think is his bedroom.

———————————————————————————
Words: 513
Part 2?