Day After - little spicy (five)

Y/N POV

It was date night tonight, five hasn't told me what we're doing yet but I'm sure it will be good.

"Y/n! Are you ready?" I heard five yell coming up the stairs of our apartment. I slipped into one of my favorite dresses and was almost ready

"Yeah, just need my shoes, I can't find them" he suddenly appeared behind me, shoes in hand with a smile on his face.

"These ones? Left them downstairs when you got home last night." He placed the shoes on the ground and I just realized how good he looked in his suit.

"Yeah, we can go now." I said putting my last shoe on. He grabbed my hand and blinked us to the car.

After a minute or two he put his hand on my thigh rubbing circles while he drove. He traced his hand farther up but I swatted it away.

"Later, not while you're driving." I said and he let out an exaggerated sigh before going back down my thigh.

TIME SKIP

We were now at dinner at my favorite restaurant, we were almost done, Five payed the bill and now we just had to wait for them to come back with his card.

He then took me to park where we watched the sunset, we got ice cream and then headed back to the car.

It was around 11:00 pm when we got home and I was exhausted.

"I can't wait to get out of this dress." I  said slipping off my shoes and beginning to walk upstairs.

Five appeared in-front of me with a smirk on his face

"Need help?" He said touching my arm

"Funny, I think I'll be able to manage it myself love" I told him laughing and walking past him to our room.

He appeared infront of me again slamming his lips onto mine, I didn't hesitate to kiss back obviously.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE HEATED SCENES, SKIP TO NEXT ALL CAPS

He started walking towards me pushing me against the hall wall. He started kissing my neck and at the same time was slipping the straps off my dress. He made his way down to my collar bone, he came back up to my lips giving me a peck and staring into my eyes, as if asking for consent. Although we've done this many times I love that he still asks for permission.

I nodded and the real show began, he blinked us into the bedroom and placed me down on the bed hover over me. I threw his suit coat into the ground as he worked on getting my dress off.

Pretty soon we were both naked, he was leaving kiss marks and bruises all down my neck, collarbone, and breast. He was in control, I had no chance of being in charge, and I was okay with that.

HEATED PART OVER

I woke up the next morning turning over and seeing five next to me. The morning sun was shining just perfectly on his skin.

He woke up pretty soon and turned over to face me, his green eyes now glowing in the sun.

"Goodmorning beautiful." He tiredly said before nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck.

"Goodmorning." I whispered while petting his hair "I need to go make breakfast okay?" I said trying to get up but he tightened his grip around me.

"No, stay here." He said kissing my neck

"Just for a little bit longer okay?" I kissed his head and pretty soon we both fell asleep again.

______________________________
Long time no see.

I definitely write better with my own scenarios than copying the show😂

Sorry for the heated scene, I don't really know how to write those in a good/entertaining way.