"Five"(five)

Y/N POV

I was in a wonderful relationship with five, we've been together for 2 years ever since we stopped to apocalypse. Today was our 2 year anniversary so I went to go get ready for the day.

(Outfit, feel free to change it)

I walked downstairs too see a random girl seated at the bar.

"Umm hi? Can I help you?" I asked, maybe she walked into the wrong house? Although I doubt it it's hard to walk into this house not knowing what it is.

"Hi! You must be y/n? Five told me about you."

"Really? I didn't know five and a friend like you, usually it's only his siblings haha." I asked kinda weirded out "what's your name?" I asked again

"Oh my bad, I'm Delores, fives girlfriend." My heart felt like it dropped to the bottom of my stomach.

  "Girl- girlfriend?" I was almost in tears at this point. Did he actually cheat or is this chick messing with me.

  "Yeah why?" She said chuckling

  "Umm, I'm his girlfriend." I said looking down

  "Oh honey, I know, he hasn't broken up with you yet? Huh, interesting." I was heartbroken, I went up to my room not planning on leaving.

Time skip———————————-

I've been in my room for hours now, I've watched a few movies and was getting thirsty I went downstairs to see five and Delores whispering in the corner.

  "Hi y/n" five said. Does he really think I'm gonna talk to him? No way. I grabbed a drink and continued up to my room.

Time skip———————————-

I went downstairs to put my cup in the sink when I saw them whispering again, what are they doing. As soon as I walked into the room they separated and glared at me.

  "What are you guys up too?." I asked, somethings going on. I know it.

  "I'm sorry y/n" five said. What does he mean? Does he want me to forgive him. I was about to yell at him for think that until I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. Everything went black.

FIVE POV
  I've been locked in the vault downstairs for who knows how long. Some girl came into the academy with another five, he looked exactly like me. And I knew that wasn't good. It was my 2 year anniversary with y/n today. And now I can't even see her.

As if on cue the "five" came in with y/n in his hands passed out with bruises all over her body. I could look at it. He did these, this other "five" I was going to beat him up. I pretended to fall asleep so I wouldn't be suspicious. As soon as I heard the vault door close I opened my eyes to see y/n chained to chair just like me on the other side of the room.

Y/N POV

My head was pounding, my body hurt, I opened my eyes to see five on the other said chained up I tired to move to realize I was chained up to. Five must've heard the chains move as he moved his head up instantly.

  "Are you okay! I promise I'll kill him! Is there anything I could do." He ranted, I was surprised according that he just cheated on me and then hit me in the head with a brick.

  "You, can't do anything five. You've done enough.

FIVE POV

"You, can't do anything five. You've done enough." She said, shit, what did that shithole do to her to make her think it was me.

  "What do you mean." I asked gently trying not to make her even more mad.

  "What do I mean! You cheated on me and then hit me with a brick!" She exclaimed, shit.

  "What!  I would never do that to you! You know that I lo-" I was cut off by the vault door opening to reveal him "five"

  "Well, look who's up." He slightly smirked. Walking towards and brushing her cheek gently I could tell she was scared, I felt my blood boil.

  "Touch her and you'll be 6 feet under in a matter of second." I said sternly

  "Oh funny, you think you can hurt me." He said returning back to the love of my life, I could tell she was finally piecing things to together.

Y/N POV

It makes sense now, it wasn't Five, it was this "five" oh my god. He unchained me I tried to forget but it was no use I was to weak, I continued to squirm causing him to slap.

  "DONT TOUCH HER!" Five yelled. He then friend to spatial jump out of the chains but was to weak. "Five" was walking towards him with me still in his arms.

  "I'm gonna make you, what her suffer." He whispered. I could tell this made five mad as he finally special jumped out of the chair having enough energy and grabbing me from his arms and special jumping out of the vault to the kitchen.

  Once we got their we saw Delores sitting with a gun aimed at us as if she was waiting for us, I felt so weak. I could keep conciseness.

FIVE POV

I finally got us out of there and was about to get some med kits and then leave as fast as I could to save her. I was walking through the kitchen holding y/n bridal style knowing she was super weak at the moment. As I walked in I saw Delores with a hun pointed at, I felt y/n go limp. I looked down to see her unconscious and her wound bleeding. I quickly blinked to the infirmary and got the kit and blinked to griddys and placed her down in the back room.

I went back the academy and shot Dolores using her own gun and then ended up snapping "fives" neck. I teleported back to my love to help her.

  I was in the back room of Griddys helping y/n's wound when she started to grown and sit up.

Y/N POV

I woke up again but this time in griddys I think? I turned to see five with slight tears in his eyes. I hugged him hoping to help.

"Your the real five right?" I asked, he slightly laugh and I felt him nod in my neck. He told me about how he killed them and how he would never hurt me like that. The rest of the night was us helping each other with our wounds.

—————————————————-
Words: 1102

Wrote this in my world geography class✌🏻