Late nights (Aidan)

Y/N POV

lately the cast and me have been doing a lot of Kate night scenes, like 3:00 AM let, and then we gotta wake up at 7:00 AM the next day for more filing sometimes.

It's been very exhausting and I've had a bunch of coffee to help along the way.

Anyway me and Aidan just got back to our shared apartment after filing around 3:45 AM Saturday morning, which means he had to do his Patreon Live today.

I've told him over and over maybe not to do one today because he's been the most exhausted of all of us, he's been having to do a bunch of stunts lately.

Time skip~———————~ around 9:00 AM~———

I woke up seeing Aidan slowly getting things for ready for his live.

"Aidan, baby. Let's not do a live today." I said sitting up rubbing my eyes and proceeding to yawn.

"I have too, it's for my fans they might be disappointed."

"Aidan, I'm sure they'll understand, yes they might be a little sad but it's for a reason."

"What if I just don't stay live as long? Only for a while? Please?" He begged

"Fine, just please rest for now? You need it."

"Yeah so do you. You stay n set with me all night, even when you're done with filming."

"Because I wanna make sure you're okay."

"Maybe rest while I do my live okay?" He begged again

"Maybe."

"Thanks darling." He said kissing my forehead.

Time skip~——————To Aidan's live~———————

AIDANS POV

"Hello everyone!" I said trying to sound as energetic as possible.

In the background you could see y/n all huddled up in our bed taking a nap, I tried to move the camera so she was out of sight not knowing if she wanted the fans to see her sleeping. But of course, they already saw it.

The comments:

User.1: AWW y/n looks so cute!

User.2: why's she sleeping? It's the afternoon??

"Well we've been doing a lot of night shooting and don't get home till very late so she's just very tired."

I heard movement so I turned facing y/n seeing her slightly shiver.

"One sec guys." I stood up not knowing I accidentally knocked the table moving the camera making y/n visible again.

I went over to my closet grabbing a hoodie and making my way over to the bed

"Y/n, baby? I have a hoodie for you I know you're cold I'll leave it right here for you okay?" I whispered trying not to wake her up too much.

All I got a slight nod and then she proceeded to accept the hoodie. I walked back over my computer yawning.

Comments:

User.4: THAT WAS SO CUTE

User.5: I want a boyfriend so bad lol

User.6: Aidan you can end the live. We know you're tired.

User.7: Aidan go take a nap

"No I'm okay guys." I yawned again. Proceeding to ready all the comments of everyone almost threatening me to go to bed.

"Okay okay okay haha, I'll go take nap okay? I'll see you guys next weekend." I waved goodbye shutting off my computer and camera.

I went over to my closet changing into some sweats and removing my shirt then making my way over to the bed with my girlfriend.

I snuggled under the sheets to see the she only got the hoodie over her head and arms but didn't pull it all the way down. I pulled down waking her up slightly

"Hi baby." She murmured turning around and nuzzling her face into my chest.

"How was the live?"

"Good. Except they were all telling me to go to bed."

"I told you they'd understand."

"Yeah well, seems like you know a lot more than me." I said kissing her nose and wrapping my arms around my future wife and dozing off the sleep.

———————————————————————————
Words: 660

Request?