I miss you guys (Five)

Y/N POV

"Five. Are you sure about this." I said as we faced a field full of commission agents.

"We'll be fine okay? I'll protect you we'll be okay."

"Five, your siblings aren't even here it's just the two of us."

"Then let's do this and we can go home and tell them we won okay?"

He took my hand and we teleported into battle.

what felt like hours later their were only a few left with all gun pointed at me, I don't know where five went but I'm hoping he's okay.

"Get ready." The handler said

"Get set."

"Fire." As soon as those words were said there was a flash of blue, I saw five with a sad smile shaking.

Then he fell.

I tried to catch him before he hit the ground but I couldn't, I moved to his side putting his head on my lap.

"Five? Five what happened?"

I looked down seeing blood seep from his uniform, he must've got shot when he teleported us out there.

"Y/n.. I'm not gonna make it-"

"Five no. No don't say that please." I said starting to cry, he lifted his hand up wiping my tears.

"-you have to go without me. I'll be okay, I'll see you in another life okay? I love you." He said closing his eyes.

"Five...FIVE.. no no no no no come on come on. COME ON!" I screamed at the top of my lungs trying to give him mouth to mouth not even thinking. I head the screaming and marching towards me and looked to see the commission.

I ran toward the field grabbing a briefcase and teleporting to the academy with five blood all over me.

"Y/n? Five? How'd it go?" Allison asked "where's five?"

I looked up at here with tear stained cheeks and she already knew, she knew what happened.

"Oh y/n." She said hugging me and leading me to the bathroom.

That was 3 months ago, I've gone 3 months without five in my life and it's been the hardest 3 months of my life.

"Y/nnnnnnn let's go drinkinggggg"

"No klaus."

"Pleaseee, it will help you get your minds off things."

"She's not going." Diego interrupted

"Ughhhh."

"Not without me there, I don't want her getting waisted."

"YAY get dressed y/n we're going clubbing!!!!!"

"Really Diego. I didn't want to go." I said

"Come on you need to get out of the house."

Bitch, my husband died and you expect me to be okay!

Time skip~—————————~To club~———————

"I'll get the drinks." I said hoping that if Klaus gets drunk fast we will leave faster.

I ordered the drinks and sat down, a teen looking boy sat down next to me.

"I'll buy hers." He said

"Thanks." I answered turning towards him.

"You're welcome." He said facing me.

"Fi-five?" I asked as soon as I saw those green eyes and adorable moles.

"Five? What am I suppose to say four?" He said laughing. "My names Aidan."

"Wha-"

"Y/n!! Where are the drinks!!" I heard Klaus yell

When I turned back to the boy he was gone

FIVE POV

After I y/n left from the battle the handler came in

"Well done five, now that you've stuck with the plan the commission will no longer hunt down your family if you stay with us, they already think you're dead so they won't have any clue."

"Fine, only if you don't hurt them, especially y/n." I said slightly tearing up at the thought of not seeing her again.

"Deal." She said shaking my hand.

So that's where I've been for 3 months, the commission away from my wife.

Herb has been helping me keep taps on her and my family so I make sure their safe.

"Five, their going out to a bar."

"That's nothing new herb, Klaus does that every night."

"But, y/n is going."

"What? Klaus that idiot, she's gone get drunk then get emotional I have to go watch her."

I time jumped to the bar and there she was, my wife sitting on the stool.

"I'll buy hers."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." I said turning towards her, her face suddenly turning into shock.

"Fi-five?"

"Five? What am I suppose to say four?" I said trying to hide myself as much as possible "I'm Aidan." Really five THATS the first name that come to mind.

"Wha-" she was cut off my drunk Klaus

"Y/n!!! Where are the drinks!!!!!" I laughed I missed them so much, who would've thought I'd miss them so much. I had to leave before Klaus and Diego came over.

I teleported outside the window waving one last goodbye and saying one last 'I love you' before leaving for the commission again.

———————————————————————————
Words: 802

Part 2??