Oscars and Labour (C.E)

Plot: You win an oscar, while 39 weeks pregnant and your water breaks on stage.

"And the winner for best actress is....... Y/N Y/L/N!" You and your baby bump make way onto the stage.

"Wow, ok, I'm going to cry. This is fucking amazing that you all enjoy my movies. I probably shouldn't be up here 39 weeks pregnant with my due date is 4 days, but who cares. I just wanted to thank all of my fans, Chris, my wonderful husband, the cast and crew of marvel. All of those friends I made over the past 10 years, my parents for actually believing in me after my first movie where I made way more than expected. Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie for making my days on TFAWS the best, oh and how could I forget Daniel Brühl, he's an amazing, funny person to be on set with. Sadly, my marvel contract has ended. Shit, here come the water works," Everyone laughs and you feel water run down your leg, "and speaking of water. Chris my water just broke, so I'm going to have this baby if you want to come." Chris walks on stage and supports your back.

"We're about to meet our little boy."

"Damn straight we are." Chris draws circles on your back. "So, thank you for this and I'll be at the hospital giving birth." You and Chris walk back stage.

"Aren't you glad I brought everything in the car."

"Yes, I am." Chris helps you into the car and drives to the hospital. They bring you to a room and set you.

~~~~~~~

After being in labour for 38 hours, your little boy is finally here.

@Y/N

@Y/N.Y/L/N: After being in labour for 38 hours, he's finally here. 9lbs, 5ounces. Everyone meet Anthony Sebastian Evans.

Tagged: @chrisevans

Comment:

@imsebastianstan: Oh my god! He's so fucking cute! and you named him after me.

@anthonymackie: Y'all, look at my nephew, I'm in love.

@username: He's so adorable, congrats.