Flirting (C.E)

Plot: Youe boyfriend (Chris Evans) flirts with you on Jimmy Fallon with Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie.

"What's up baby?" Chris ask you. "You remind me of the 20 letters of the alphabet."

"Fuck! There are 26 letters in the alphabet." Sebastian yells

"Silly me." Chris flashes his goofy grin at you.

"How could I forget URAQT." Chris flirts with you.

"NO! NO! NO! Hell no. That's only 25. You're still missing one." Anthony yells at Chris.

"Ohoh, I'm sorry. Silly me." Chris smirks. "You can get that D later."

"Christopher Robert Evans! Oh my god!" You playfully shove him in the chest. Chris just smirks at you.

"Well, there you have it folks. Chris Evans can flirt." You blush in embarrassment. Chris pulls you into his chest and kisses your head.

"I hate you." You muffle into his chest.

"I love you too." Chris wraps his arm around your shoulder.

A/N: I got a part out. I've been in class all day and had to pay a lot of attention. Also those red bumps I have is apparently swimmers itch. Not fun. I got it from swimming a lake. It's all the microscopic parasites that infect some birds and mammals.

Swimmers itch: What is swimmer's itch? Swimmer's itch, also called cercarial dermatitis, appears as a skin rash caused by an allergic reaction to certain microscopic parasites that infect some birds and mammals. These parasites are released from infected snails into fresh and salt water (such as lakes, ponds, and oceans).

There's a small definition of swimmers itch. Make sure where you swim has been tested and if you look under you can see your body clear.