Uber (S.J, S.S)

Plot: Your mum (Scarlett Johansson) left you with Sebastian Stan for the day.

"Uber for Sebastian!" You say as you roll up in your pink hotrod.

"You're my uber driver?" He asks.

"You got a problem with that?" You ask in a snap.

"I mean you can't be older than 3!"

"I'm not 3, I'm 4!"

"Oh my bad, 4, I didn't know we got our licenses at 4." He rolls his eyes. "And what is that even. Wha-What is that?"

"It's my pink hotrod."

"It looks like a pink hot wheels."

"You gettin' in or not?"

"How fast that thing go?"

"How fast you wanna go, punk?"

"Can you drift in that thing?"

"They don't call me Toyko for nothing."

"I don't think I can fit in the front."

"Quit eatin' them twinkies then."

"Did you just call me fat?!"

"Note that I didn't call you skinny."

"Ya know what I bet I can fit in the front."

"Watch the seats, they're imported."

"Imported from where?! China?!" Sebastian trys to get in.

"Be careful your squishing meee!"

"Ya know what, I think I'm too big for that."

"Get in the back, hefra." You point to the back.

"Come on, monkey." Sebastian picks you up.

"But we didn't go on a drive." You screech.

"What if we go for a drive in my car?"

"Yeah!" You clap your hands together.

"Ok, let's go get ready." You and Sebastian walk to your room. Sebastian packs a small bag of clothes. You guys walk back downstairs and Sebastian packs some snacks. "How about we go to the park?"

"Yeah!" You jump up and down. Sebastian swings the backpack over his shoulder.

"Ok, let's go." Sebastian puts a carseat in his car and places you in it. You guys drive to the park.

Hours later

Sebastian had to carry you into the house as you fell fast asleep. Scarlett is home when you guys got home.

"Hey, Scar."

"Is Y/N asleep?"

"Y/N is." Scarlett tries to take you from Sebastian. You grip onto Sebastian harder. "I'll keep her. She can sleep on me."

"You wouldn't mind?"

"No, not at all. She's a cute kid." Scarlett takes the bag from Sebastian and Sebastian sits on the couch with you. He kisses your head and let's you sleep.

A/N: A fluffy one for you all. I think Sebastian would make a great dad, but no one wants to have a baby with him. And I got this one out early today. Plus I love this sound from tiktok. It's a cute one.