Surprise (S.J)

Plot: Your dating Scarlett Johansson and you surprise her by telling her you're pregnant while she's at comic con.

You walk up to the mic.

"Baby, why are you here?" Scarlett ask you.

"I have a question for you, Scar."

"Go ahead?"

"What would you do if your girlfriend was pregnant?"

"Y/N, your my girlfriend."

"I know, but what would you do."

"I would hug her and kiss her, why?"

"I'm waiting for my hug." You open your arms. Scarlett jaw drops to the floor.

"This is a joke right?!"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" Scarlett runs and hugs you.

"Are you serious."

"Yes, I'm pregnant." You pull out the pregnant test. Scarlett kisses you.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more."

"Impossible." Scarlett kisses you again.

9 months later

"Y/N, push one more time. He's crowning." You give one last push and you hear a cry. The midwife passes you your son.

"Scar, look at him."

"He's got Chris's eyes." Since you and Scarlett can't conceive, you both asked Chris to be the sperm donor. He graciously accepted. The midwife cleans him off and passes him back.

"Look at him, he's gorgeous." You smile and run your finger down his face. He opens his eyes and closes them. "You just came out of my vagina, I'm not letting you go."

"Woah, I want the baby too." You pass the baby to Scarlett. "What should we name him."

"Steven Grant Johansson."

"It's beautiful and Chris is going to freak." Just then Chris barges into the room.

"Where is he?!"

"He's right here, Chris. He ain't going nowhere." Scarlett passes Steven to Chris.

"What's his name."

"Steven Grant Johansson." Chris looks up with his lit eyes.

"Chris, are you going to cry?" You ask wiping under his eyes.

"How can I not. My greatest dream came true and it couldn't be with any other people." You pat the bed and Chris comes sits next to you with Steven. "Oh, he's got my eyes."

"Yeah, he does. Oh, he's going to be gorgeous when he's older." There is a little knock on the door and the door opens. Everyone comes in. "Hey, guys."

"Where is the little guy?"

"Chris has got him." You point to Chris. Scarlett comes next to you and cuddles you.

"You did amazing today."

"Damn straight. I just pushed our child out my vagina." Scarlett chuckles and pulls your head to her chest. She kisses your head. "I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N: A longer one, thank god. I saw this idea on tiktok and was like yeah, I should write something like this. Should I write other people with this idea or maybe even a part 2?