Bloopers (E)

Plot: You and the cast are doing a crap ton of bloopers as you all keep messing up.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR

You and Chris help Sebastian off the set after 'Tony' attack you and Sebastian.

"Ok, we're good. See you guys later." Chris lets go and walks the other way. Me and Sebastian fall off the set laughing, while everyone in the background starts laughing.

*****

You fall backwards and pretend to be dead for a scene.

"Tony, we got another dead one. What do I do with it?" 'Steve' asks 'Tony' through 'coms'.

"Throw it out the window." He replys back through 'coms'.

"You would seriously throw me out a window! I saved your ass!"

"Your suppose to be dead!" Chris yells at you.

"Oh, right." You go back to playing dead. Everyone starts laughing.

AVENGERS(2012)

After 'Loki' threw 'Tony' out the window and you're sat drinking some sort of non-alcoholic drink, as he flies out the window.

"Well, Tony was just thrown out the window and I'm here drinking," you pause and look at the drink, "what is this. Whiskey, rye, rum, gin, vodka, tequila? Could it be beer?"

"It's coke."

"Seriously? That explains why it's fizzy."

"No, you're suppose to say it like the meme. 'Why is it spicy', in a deep voice." Tom Hiddleston says walking over to you.

"Why is it spicy?" You say in a deep voice.

"Yes, just like that."

"God, I'm gonna need some tequila when I get home." Everyone starts laughing.

BLACK WIDOW

You do the Natasha Romanoff pose to show 'Natasha' how she does it.

"You put your legs out like this," you put your leg out to the side, bend one leg, put one arm in the air and one to the floor, "and then you always flip your hair back with your head."

"Yeah, and then I push you over

"Yeah, and then I push you over." Scarlett pushes you over and you make a loud clunk on the floor.

"You son of a bitch." Everyone laughs.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

You lay 'hurt' on the floor in Wakanda. 'Steve' and 'Bucky' rush over to you.

"Are you ok?" 'Steve' asks. You play with his hair.

"You have pretty hair."

"I think she's delusional." 'Bucky' tells 'Steve'.

"Y/N, don't mess up Chris's hair." Joe Russo calls out to you.

"I will if I want too!" You yell back. You look at Sebastian and play with his hair also. "You both got good hair, holy shit."

"Y/N, we're trying to film a movie and your not making it any easier." Chris and Sebastian lay their heads on your chest laughing.

A/N: Hiiii! Sorry for not updating. I got home from vacation and I've needed to adjust back to my house. Spending a week at the trailer can get a little crazy. And I've had no ideas for this till I thought of something like this. I will hopefully get something out later this week and if I don't, it'll probably be next week.