Cheated (S.R)

Plot: Steve cheats on you with Natasha while your pregnant.

"I didn't sleep with her!" Steve yells at you.

"No but you wanted to, right?!" you yell back.

"No!"

"Bullshit! She's prettier than me."

"No!"

"Liar!"

"No, y-."

"What am I supposed to do now, huh?! What the fuck am I suppose to do now!" you yell as you pace around. "You've ruined everything!!"

"Will you listen to me! Nothing happened!"

"Nothing?! You kissed her. You were out with another woman all night!" you rub your bump as the baby is kicking really hard. "I'm pregnant, is that fucking nothing to you?!"

"Ye- I mean no!"

"How many times did you kiss her?" you sigh. "And don't you dare lie to me."

"Several times." Steve looks gulity.

"Oh god, you make me sick."

"But it doesn't mean anything, baby. She made me realize I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." Steve places his hands on your shoulder. You hit them off. "I know that now."

"I'm 4 months pregnant!" you yell. "And you went out trying to fuck another women?! What's gonna happen 10 years from now?! How am I gonna trust anything you say again."

"Y/N."

"Fuck you man, get out. It's over."

"You don't really mean that."

"Get out right now. I'll tell you when you can come back and get your shit. Maybe Natasha can help you pack."

"Y/N, we're having a baby."

"No, I am the one having this baby." you walk of the bedroom and to Bucky room.

"Hey, doll," he looks at you and sees you crying, "hey, hey, what happened?" he hugs you immediately.

"H-He cheated on me," you sob, "w-with Natasha."

"I'm gonna kill him." Bucky clenches his metal arm. You grab onto his shirt to pull him back down.

"No." you mumble. He sits back down.

"Ok, I'll stay with you." Bucky lays down and pulls you onto his chest.

A/N: I got one out after not posting for a few days. I know you all are probably wondeirng why am I posting on Saturday, well it's raining all weekend and there is no point in going up to the trailer just to stay inside all day. So, I thought I would get one out for you all today. There might be one tomorrow, still haven't decided yet.