Virtual Panel (E)

Plot: Your doing a virtual panel with the avengers cast. Plus your dating Chris Evans.

You join onto the virtual panel. Chris is gonna join you a little later with your new puppy and probably Dodger.

"Y/N, your missing Chris!" Lizzie exclaims.

"He's coming. He's just getting something." Chris joins you a few minutes later with a white fluff.

"Woah, what is that?" Anthony ask.

"It's our new puppy." Chris shows the puppy.

"I got to meet her all before you." Sebastian brags.

"That's because we walked in and you were sitting on our couch."

"Chris mentioned something a early last week and I had to check it out." You sigh and smack Chris in the bicep.

"What type of dog is it?"

"A great pyrenees."

"How old is she and what's her name?"

"She's 11 weeks and her name is Rylie."

"She's adorable." You look over at Chris and Rylie is asleep in Chris's arms. You scratch her head. She rolls over in Chris's arms so she's playing dead.

"Well, ok."

You guys have a fun time in the panel. Everyone was loving Rylie. Everyone wanta to meet her. Of course, they want too, look at how cute she is.

A/N: A few of my friends got into the virtual panel that was this week. I was literally obsessing over Sebastian. So, I thought I would write a part kinda like this. Also the dog at the top is my great pyrenees, plus me. My dog is named Rylie and that was her at 11 weeks. Also I'm glad I got a part out. I'm getting my covid vaccine tonight and I'll probably not post tomorrow.

That was Rylie the day after we got her

That was Rylie the day after we got her. She was so small, now she's a pain in my ass, that likes to steal my bed and weighs 65pounds.