Graduation (S.S)

Plot: You're graduating from High school and your brother (Sebastian Stan) shows up after not seeing him for 7 months.

It's your graduation! Your finally graduating high school. Your so excited. You've got on under your gown a short long sleeve black dress with yellow heels. You have your school colours gown. Yellow and Black with a Tiger logo on the side.

You walk down to the football field with all the other students. Your best friend is behind you.

"So, who's coming to see you graduate?" Y/B/F/N ask you.

"I know Chris is, I think Scarlett, RDJ and Anthony."

"To bad Sexy Seabass isn't coming."

"Don't call him that. Your 18 and he's 38."

"Still, he's sexy." You roll your eyes.

"I'm going to tell him that."

"When does Sexy Seabass get in?"

"Sunday."

"Damn. That's not for 2 days."

"I know." You walk on the stage and take a seat. They go through all the names then they call yours.

"Y/N Stan!" You walk up to get your diploma. You walk stage to RDJ cheering loud. You rolls your eyes and as you get off stage you make eye contact with someone. You get a real good look and see it's Sebastian. You run and jump into his arms. He spins you around as you sob into his arms.

"Your really here."

"I am." You pull away and slap him in the face. "What was that for?!"

"You lied to me!"

"Well, I had to surprise you some how."

"I love you, Sexy Seabass."

"Did Anthony tell you that one?"

"I sure did!" Anthonys says coming up.

"I love you too, Y/N/N." Everyone does a group hug.

A/N: I saw something like this on tiktok and had to do this idea. I know yesterday I said I probably wouldn't post but I had this idea and had to write it. Also I'm done school in 7 days not counting weekends, then it's like 3 and a half months of summer, then grade 9! Almost a high schooler! I was suppose to end on June 24th but it's now the 21st of June. I get 3 extra days of summer I think.