My Man (B.B)

Plot: Your a gym teacher at Peter school, while also an avenger and Flask flirts with you, while dating Bucky Barnes.

Your teaching gym class when Flash comes up to you and flirts.

"Hey, baby. How are you?" He flirts to you. You just laugh.

"Flash, I'm an adult, your just a horny teenager. Plus, I'm dating someone way hotter then you, doll."

"Who?" Just then Bucky Barnes walks in.

"M-Mr. Barnes." Peter stutters.

"Doll, you're suppose to be home now."

"I'm still working, babe." He glares at you and then looks at Peter.

"Is there any funny business going on here?" He asks Peter.

"Uh no, sir."

"Yes, Flash was flirting with Ms. Y/N." Ned interrupts Peter.

"Who's this Flash kid?"

"Buck, please. Your going to hurt him. I'll be sued," you whisper the last part into his ear, "daddy."

"Oh, doll. Don't do that to me." You point to Flash. "Flash! Flirt to my girl again and I will kill you!"

"Y-Yes sir." He stutters back.

"Good man." He turns to you. "I'll see you at home, doll." His warm breath spins down your collarbone. Bucky walks away.

A/N: I got a new part out. I might do more like this. I saw this idea on tiktok and had to write something like this. I might do others like this. I got my second dose on Wednesday and it hit me like a bus. Wednesday night just a sore arm then Thursday afternoon hit and I couldn't move, I couldn't eat without being nauseous and it was horrible. Never want to go through that again.