Locked Out (S.R)

Plot: You and Steve are watching Morgan for Tony. It didn't go very well.

"Did we just lock Morgan in the car!" you whisper yell at Steve.

"Did you put the keys in the bag?!" Steve also whispers yells at you

"I put the keys in the bag!" 

"Oh Y/N, I told you not to put the keys in the bag!"

"Come on, don't freak out!" you start to freak out.

"Y/N, it's ok!" Steve tries to calm you down.

"A. B. C. D. E. F. G.." you start to sing to Morgan.

"What are you singing to her??" Steve is now freaking out. "People get arrested for this, Y/N!"

"H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. P." you continue to sing.

"Do all 4 doors lock?" Steve asks

"Do you have a phone??" you ask.

"I'm breaking the window!!!!" Steve yells. You grab your phone and call emergency assistance.

"Emergency assistance, this is Treada." the person in the phone speaks.

"Help! W-We lost a child in the car and people are judging us!!" you say into the phone.

"I swear to god! I'm going to break it!" you hit Steve.

"Do not break the window! You'll get glass on her!"

"Ma'am, please tell your wife to relax, everything is going to be ok." the girl in the phone says.

"That's a man!" you sigh into the phone.

"Really?" she asks.

"Don't worry Morgan! Morgan, Morgan coming for you!" Steve screams at the window. Morgan just looks at Steve funny.

"Ma'am, we just got a signal. The door should be unlocked now." 

"Check-check the door. Check the door. Check the door!" you tell Steve.

"It's not unlocked!" It unlocks. "Oh... Oh. That's amazing. How did they do that?" you sigh.

"Thank you." 

"No problem." you hang up.

"Tony is gonna kill us."

"He doesn't have to find out."

A/N: It's my last day of school!!!!! Finally. Online school was the worst. Never again. Also this sound is from modern family, a great tv show. Most of these parts are from shows or really popular sounds that people make on tiktok.