Grounded (B.B, T.S)

Plot: Tony Stark(your dad) grounded you and said that you cant hang out with Bucky(your boyfriend).

"You are grounded!" Tony says in your face.

"But what about work?" you ask.

"Fine... other than work and no tv." Tony responds with.

"My tv is broken." 

"Then no computer."

"I need the computer for school." just the Bucky walks in.

"Then no.... No Bucky."

"What?! No Bucky?!" Bucky yells.

"No Bucky!!"

"What did he say?!!!" you say. "Oh, dad. Your so dead." Bucky swings his metal arm and walks up to Tony. He puts his metal arm around his throat and starts to choke him. 

"You better let me have Y/N." Bucky threatens.

"Fine... you... can have her." Tony chokes out. 

"Thank you." he lets Tony go. "This is mine and I'm keeping it." Bucky picks you up bridal style. 

"Let's go cuddle, baby boy." you peck his nose.

"Woah, I dersevre more then that." Bucky grabs your face and smashes his lips onto yours. "I love you, Y/N/N."

"I love you too, Buck." 

A/N: Well, I love this sound. This sound is everywhere on tiktok. It's from Teen Wolf. I got this one out kinda early. I was doing a science project all morning and then a few math pratices this afternoon just after lunch. Please vote and comment!