How Many? (B.B)

Plot: The team asks you why you have so many kids.

"Now, we are all wondering. How in the hell do you have so many kids, plus two on the way?" Tony points at your swollen 40 week belly, 2 days prior to your due date.

"Um well." Bucky starts (start the music above).

Stefan: The planned one.

Stiles: In the car.

Maddie: On the honeymoon.

Kassidy: In Tony's lab.

Abby: In Steve's room.

James : On a mission.

Natalia: The day of the engagement.

Vincent: 1 year anniversary.

Pagie and Drew: 2 year anniversary.

"I'm sorry did you have sex in my lab?!" Tony yells.

"And in my bedroom?!" Steve adds to Tony.

"You had sex on a mission?" Nat asks.

"Yeah, we did." Bucky sits behind you and rubs your back. You sit crisscross on the couch. He pulls you onto his lap with a grunt. You smack his head.

"How you feeling, Y/N?"

"How do I say pregnant in different languages?"

"I take it your pregnant." Tony says. You give him a look.

"When's your due date."

"2 days."

"We will get to meet the twins soon!" Wanda squeals.

"What are you naming them?" Steve asks.

"C'mon, tell us!" Nat squeals.

"You aren't getting their names."

"You guys can wait." Bucky adds. Suddenly, your sweatpants dampen. Bucky raises his eyebrows. "Um Y/N, what just happened?"

"My water just broke."

"Your water just broke?!"

"Yeah, no big deal."

"Y/N, your having 2 babies coming out of your vagina, right now." Nat says pulling you up.

"Fine." You get a room and are all settled.

35 hours later

You're holding your baby girl and Bucky is holding your baby boy. You're tired from being in labour for 35 hours. Almost 2 days. Pushing for 3 hours, each baby. You were tired. The team comes in.

"So, we need name." Nat says.

"I have Paige and Buck has Drew." You pass around the babies.

"Your gonna have fun with these little guys." Nat says holding Paige.

A/N: I had no motivation to write this but I got it out. It's a little late but I got one out. I also had no ideas for this. I had tiktoks saved to write down but I was just not in the mood. I might take a break from this. I'll write on my other books but not this. You'll see tomorrow. I also got this from the tiktok trend going around. I made it kinda different on this, I added dramatic music so you can read it but yeah.