Guess Her Name (B.B, S.W)

Plot: You and Sam Wilson are trying to figure out Bucky Barnes girlfriend name.

"What's her name?" You ask Sam.

"White trash name, guess."

"Mandy?"

"No."

"Marylin?"

"No."

"Brittney?"

"No."

"Tiffany?"

"No."

"Candice?"

"No."

"Dont fuck with me on this, I know this shit."

"Do you see me fucking with you."

"Alright, speed round. I'm gonna rattle off some name and when I hit it, fucking buzz it. Ok?" You answer back. "You got me?"

"Yeah." Sam replys back to you.

"Alright, Brandy? Heather? Channing? Brianna? Amber, Sabrina, Melody? Dakota, Sierra Bambi Crystal, Samantha, Autumn? Ruby, Taylor, Tara? Tammy, Lauren, Charlene? Chantelle, Courtney, Misty? Jenny, Krista, Mindy, Noel, Shelby? Trina, Reba, Cassandra, Nikki? Kelsey, Shawna, Jolene, Urleen, Claudia? Savannah, Dolly, Casey, Kendra? Kylie, Chloe, Devon, Emma, Lou? Fucking Becky?"

"No."

"Wait! Was it any of those names with a "Lynn" after it." You stand up on the couch

"Yes!"

"Oh, I got you motherfucker. I got you." You rub your hands together, evily.

"Okay."

"Brandi-Lynn? Heather-Lynn?"

"Tammy-Lynn!" Loki responds as he's been watching this entire time and was impatient for you getting the answer.

"Fuck!" You scream. Everyone comes in after all the commotion. Your sat mad on the couch and Loki and Sam are laughing there heads off.  "Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" You scream at Sam and Loki. Everyone tilts their head in confusion.

A/N: I wrote most of this on the computer. I kept on getting mad so I screwed it and just wrote it on the computer. Also I got the idea from tiktok and oh my God my obsessed it's such a funny sound, like this go so well. Also got you all another part. Go me!