BONUS: Work Trips and Expos

"You.  Pack.  We're going on a vacation."

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously up at Aizawa from where he stood in my doorway.  "A vacation or a work trip?" I asked slowly, crossing my arms in disbelief.  That man didn't know how to take a break to save his life, so I highly doubted it was the former.

Aizawa paused a moment before finally saying, "Just pack!  We're leaving tomorrow!"

I knew it.

Anyways, that's how I found myself sitting on a plane to I-Island on the first week of my summer vacation.  Thinking back on it, I suppose it made sense that now was when the first movie took place, but it still took me by surprise when I first realized where we were going.  After all, even though the events of the movie took place during this time, it wasn't released until well after.  Either way, none of that really mattered.  The important thing was that I was heading somewhere I knew was about to be attacked.  This time, though, there was no way I was going to be doing anything stupid like I had in the USJ attack.  No one got hurt anyways, so for now, I'd be laying low.

I gazed around the futuristic island in awe, taking in all of the shiny new gear as I did. Being here was unbelievably liberating. Aside from Aizawa, I hadn't seen a single person from back in Japan, and because of that, I was actually able to relax a little bit. Sure, there are other U.A. students here, but this place is so huge, I probably won't even run into them.

"(L/N)?"

I had a really bad habit of jinxing myself, didn't I?

"It's (Y/N)," I frowned, crossing my arms as I turned around. "Hello, Kirishima. I'm guessing you're here for the expo, too?"

"Um, yeah. I tagged along with Bakugou since he won the sports festival," he scratched the back of his neck bashfully, a somewhat nervous smile on his face. Honestly, I think Kirishima was a nice guy. He just never really went out of his way to act like that to me.

"Hey, puddle bitch! What the hell are you doing here?!"

I smirked and turned to the side, waving at my favorite angry boy as he approached. "Hey, fellow extra, it's been a while!"

"Come on! We're gonna see who's better once and for all!" Bakugou grunted, grabbing my arm and dragging me over to a familiar training ground. "Here. There's no way you're beating my time."

I lifted a brow up at him, my smirk not falling for a second. "You sure you wanna make that bet, blasty boy?" I teased, patting his arm in mock sympathy. "You do know I focus on speed and accuracy more than anything else?"

"Just do it!" Bakugou growled, an angry scowl taking over his face.

"Hey, no need to tell me twice!" I laughed. Quickly, I walked over to the young brunette who was announcing for the mini contest, giving my submission.

I walked out onto the small green starting pad, looking up curiously at the rock formation before me. There was a large river wrapping around the bottom of the formation, meaning I'd have plenty of room to put my quirk to work.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have another late entry! Can such a cute little girl even touch those amazing performances we just witnessed? You'll just have to wait and see for yourselves! Ready? Go!"

The instant I heard the command, I raised the water in the river, forming them into six long ropes, the ends hardened and refined into sharp spikes. Immediately, I launched them all forward, the spikes striking directly through the center of all six robots and destroying them at once.

"U-unbelievable! 4 seconds! This adorable girl just totally blew away every other time!"

I wiped some of the water, which had splashed against me, off of my brow and walked off the stage, grinning widely. I soon found Bakugou, shouldering up into him. "So? How'd I do? Did I beat your time?" I asked innocently, as though I hadn't just completely destroyed it.