Vacations and Pool Parties

**This one's my art again. Look at your own risk**

I tapped against the wood of my desk boredly as I waited for Aizawa to reenter the classroom.  The ones who'd failed the practical exam were busy whining dramatically at the side of the room with the exception of Sero.  Luckily, the people who failed remained unchanged, meaning everything was still on track for the most part.  All I had to worry about now was what would happen when we actually got to the camp.

Aizawa flung open the door, ready to lecture everyone on being out of their seats only to find a classroom full of quiet, obedient students.  I rolled my eyes a bit and returned to my tapping.

And they judged me for lying.

"Good morning," the homeroom teacher said from his place in front of the class.  "Unfortunately, there are a few of you who did not pass your final exams.  So when it comes to the training camp in the woods..." He paused a moment, and I chuckled softly to myself.  The man really loved building suspense, didn't he?  "Everyone is going!" He finished, showing off one of the most terrifying grins I'd ever seen in my entire life -- and I'd fought Stain on more that one occasion.

"It's a last minute twist!" The four who failed the exam screamed, causing me to wince slightly.  Why are they always so loud?

"We really get to go to camp?" Kirishima leaned forward in his seat excitedly.

"Seriously?" Mina had tears in her eyes.  I lifted a brow at her reaction.  Did it actually mean that much to her?  It was just a summer camp.

"Yeah," Aizawa confirmed.  "The good news is that no one bombed the written exam."  I breathed out a soft sigh of relief.  So I managed to pass history after all, then.  "Five failed the practical, badly.  Two teams, of course, and then Sero failed as well."  That worked out well, too.  I was worried that those five might have prepared somewhat better, considering they didn't exactly trust me and I was the one who gave them the information.  I was also more than a little worried about Yaoyorozu and Todoroki's exam, with Aizawa's injury being less severe than it was supposed to be after the USJ, but I guess the vice rep managed to come up with a plan anyways.

The students started screaming again, and I jumped in my seat.  Was Aizawa talking about logical deceptions again?  I wonder if this time, my classmates would finally realize that the teachers aren't perfect -- that sometimes, they get things wrong.  Of course, that was just some wishful thinking on my part.  I doubted they'd actually learn anything from this.

Soon enough, the bell rang.  I stood from my seat and began stuffing everything in my bag with little regard for any sort of organizational skills, all the crumpled papers barely fitting inside of the fabric.

"What about you, (Y/N)?"  Iida's voice pulled me from my thoughts.  I froze, as did everyone else in the classroom, everyone staring at me with bated breath. The boy who used to hate me just invited me to go shopping with them.

A very large part of me honestly considered saying yes just to make them squirm.  Actually, now that I thought about it, Shigaraki should be there, too.  Maybe I should go so that I could run away and join the League of Villains.

I chuckled softly under my breath at myself and finished zipping up my bag before turning to face the rest of them.  "You mean am I going to spend my day off enduring you all for hours?  Yeah, no thanks. You can find me spending my time as far away from you people as I can get," I scoffed, making my way confidently to the front door as the others parted for me -- Mineta in particular actually jumped out of my way.  He must be extra terrified of me after the incident in the locker rooms.

Good.

I paused a moment once I reached the front door and turned to send a disinterested look back at the others. "On second thought, just don't find me," I smirked and slid the door open, the sound of it slamming shut behind me the only one in the silence that followed.