Personal Future Heroes and Relieved Hugs

"What the hell did you say?" Bakugou growled at the purple-haired boy.

"I said you are all complete idiots," Shinsou snapped. "Everything (Y/N) did, she did for all of you.  She was talking to those villains to distract them from you -- to make sure that, if they attacked anybody, they'd be attacking her insteadAnd as for that kid who tried to attack the mist villain, from what I've heard, he had created a portal right in front of your face. Either you would have been warped to some awful place or the villain with the disintegrating quirk would have attacked you. She pulled him out of the way so his portal would close to save you and then screamed out to try and distract their leader for you. For God's sake, the girl used her quirk until she fainted just so that she could protect you! And you all just sit around talking about how you think she's a villain?  About how her unbelievably selfless actions could somehow be seen as villainous, as if that even makes any sense?!" His whole body shook in anger, and I placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down. Shinsou sighed and dropped his head with a bitter laugh. "Even now she's trying to calm me down just so that you all don't have to feel bad about yourselves for more than a minute -- as if you ever even would.  Honestly, every last one of you, complete idiots. Without her, you all -- or at the very least, that kid who stupidly charged at the two strongest villains there without any sort of plan -- would probably be dead right now. So instead of talking about her behind her back, how about you try thanking her instead." He stormed into the classroom, shoving past the shocked students, and grabbed my bag off of my desk. "Come on, (Y/N), let's get you home," he said gently once he had gotten back to me. "You've had a long day." I nodded with a small, grateful smile and let him lead me away from the still stunned students.

As the door closed behind him, all the twenty children could do was watch in complete and utter shock. In fact, it was a few minutes before anyone could even think of something to say after all of that.

"Who was that?" Uraraka frowned slightly, her voice almost booming in the painfully silent room.

"Whoever he was, he got one thing right," Bakugou said casually. "Deku's a complete moron."

"K-Kacchan!" Midoriya started protesting, but he didn't get far before Bakugou started talking over him.

"That puddle bitch threw herself in front of me when that Nomu thing was getting ready to attack me and probably kill me. I don't know about you guys, but being willing to probably die for someone you only just met isn't usually the mark of a villain." He threw his bag over his shoulder and walked out of the classroom, leaving the students in a stunned silence once again.

"(L/N) is not a member of the League of Villains," Todoroki added calmly as he followed after his two classmates, his soft, monotonous voice almost unheard but still sharp as steel, cutting each of them right in the chest as he walked through the door with not so much as a glance backwards. "She helped us."

The other students looked around at one another guiltily. Suddenly, they weren't as sure in their original judgement of the girl as they had originally thought.

--

I laughed airily as I walked beside Shinsou. "I can't believe you said all of that!" I giggled, struggling to find air for how hard I'd been laughing over the entire course of the walk back to the apartment.

"Oh, shut up," Shinsou muttered, his cheeks growing red.

"No, seriously, it was awesome!" I laughed. "You totally stood up for me! You were like a superhero back there. You must think I'm pretty amazing to have done that," I hummed in pretend thoughtfulness, playfully shoving him a bit with my shoulder.