Costumes and Bus Rides

**(Not my art)**

Everyone at the table jumped to their feet and started running for the hallway, panicking at the prospect of a villain breaking into the school. Honestly, I was planning on just staying there and eating, considering the school wasn't in any real danger -- at least, not yet it wasn't -- and I hadn't really gotten to eat my unbelievably delicious -- seriously, if I'd had food like this back home, I would've probably doubled in weight -- school lunch.  But, unfortunately, someone had to come along and shatter that delicious dream by grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the crowd.

"Bakugou?! What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted above the voices of students screaming.

"I could ask the same to you!" He screamed back. "Who the hell just keeps eating lunch when their school is being attacked?!" Ok, he may have had a point. I blinked at him for a moment before simply shrugging. Bakugou scoffed with a massive roll of his eyes and continued to drag me along.

Of course, the minute we joined the other students, we were being shoved every which way as one body after another shoved into us with no regard for our well-being, and soon, we were separated by the rushing of the crowd.  Immediately, I was tossed back and forth between the gross, sometimes non-deodorant wearing teenagers.  I coughed as I was elbowed directly in the gut and kicked hard in the shin, and before long, I was thrown up with my back against the window, the students pressing into my chest and robbing my of my breath. I squeezed my eyes shut, expecting to get quickly tossed to the ground and probably trampled to death in the stampede, but before anything worse could happen, the pressure of the crowd had started to lift slightly. I peeked my eyes open, and immediately, my cheeks started to glow a bright red.

"Are you ok?" Tamaki Amajiki panted with an arm on either side of my head, our bodies barely an inch apart.

"Um... yeah, are you?" I asked, still a bit breathless. That was when Tamaki suddenly seemed to realize the position we were in, his face erupting in a blush even brighter than Midoriya's.

"S-sorry, you just l-looked like you n-needed h-help," He stuttered apologetically, trying his best to hide his face.

I smiled a bit at his nervousness and shook my head. "Yeah, I actually really did need help. Thank you very much, um..."

"Tamaki Amajiki," he supplied the name I already knew.

"Well, thank you very much, Tamaki Amajiki," I grinned. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N), but you can just call me (Y/N)." His face seemed to get even redder, if that was possible.

Suddenly, the noise and shoving started to die down, and I glanced up to see Iida standing on the exit sign above the door, shouting at the students to calm themselves. Tamaki coughed awkwardly and separated himself from me. "I-it looks like it's c-calmed down a b-bit, but I-I'll w-walk you b-back j-just in c-case," he mumbled, a total stuttering mess.  "I-I-I m-mean, i-if you w-want me to!" He added quickly, his eyes wide in horror as if he'd just insulted me and my entire family instead of offering to walk me back to my class.

I sent him a bright smile, giggling softly at his antics, and nodded. "That would be wonderful. Thank you so much, Amajiki."

"Y-you c-can c-call m-me T-T-Tamaki," he said, trying to hide his ever-redder face again.  Seriously, I have no idea how he keeps managing to find deeper and deeper shades of red.

My smile brightened even further. "Thank you, Tamaki, I really appreciate it," I said sincerely. He just nodded and pulled his collar up a bit, in an attempt to hide even further. I laughed a bit and just fell into step beside him.  "You mind if I ask what your quirk is?  I'm a kind of curious."