Chapter 9- Someone i knew

Hayley's POV
It wasn't long after Christian left and I came back in my room in no mood to talk to my mom about anything.

Today was nice but when we came home and I woke up to see Christian's face so close I felt something and that kiss came rushing back to my mind.

I know this is just a contract and in two months we'll go back to normal after breaking the engagement publicly because I didn't agree to marry Christian we sticked to getting engaged for two months so I can't let my feelings get in the way of this.

In the end everyone leaves me.

After deciding I will be distancing myself from Christian I did my night routine changed into comfy clothes and hopped onto bed where sleep soon took over.

Christian's POV
I came home after visiting my dad and instantly went for a shower.

Everything was stuffed in my head and I couldn't think straight.

HOW IN THE FUCKING WORLD IS SHE JOHN'S DAUGHTER?! OUT OF EVERY ALIVE WOMAN IN THE WORLD- THE ONE I GOT ENGAGED TO TURNS OUT TO BE THE DAUGHTER OF ONE OF THE STRONGEST MAFIA LEADER AND THAT TOO MY MOST DEADLIEST RIVAL!!

I felt as I was about to explode. I went back to my room and wore some training clothes because the only way I could get this off my mind was boxing.

I went to the gym room and started punching the punch bag.

PUNCH-PUNCH-KICK-

I still can't believe this gosh. What does it mean now?!

PUNCH-KICK-KICK-

Will I have to leave her sooner? No! I cant. Not now

PUNCH-KICK-PUNCH

I don't know what is going to happen god

KICK-PUNCH-PUNCH-KICK

I cannot leave her!

I started punching so hard and fast that I could feel pain in my hands.

Removing my gloves I saw that my knuckles were bleeding horribly.

I CAN'T FIX THINGS, EVERYTHING I TOUCH I FREAKING RUIN IT.

I shouted to let it out though there was no one home.

With that I broke the glass which was kept on the table. I turned the whole table upside down.

I just sat with my destruction and watched how everything around me breaks into million pieces.

Robert's POV
As soon as I told Christian about Hayley being john's daughter he instantly stormed out of the house- into the car, god knows where.

I know Christian he won't handle it well. He'll blame himself because that's how he is. But he is strong and I know he will overcome this.

He must really like Hayley. I could tell by the way he looked out for her through the entire evening and never let her out of his sight.

Sighing I walked up to my room to find Lara, she was sleeping peacefully. She must be tired.

Being as quiet as possible I changed and went to my study room. I researched a little more about John's past.

It wasn't public no one has seen john but I have. I have my connections and I saw this picture of him and Hayley in a park when I assume Hayley was little and it was just before he left.

I kept staring at it for a long time but couldn't figure out anything. I was tired enough and decided to call it a day.

Hayley's POV
I woke up the next morning around 9. Took a shower and got dressed for my work
I went downstairs and my mom was already sitting with an empty plate in front of her.

"Morning baby" she said in a cheerful voice "morning mom" I replied trying to make my voice sound as cheerful as her. "Baby you know I'm so proud of you." I looked at her wanting her to continue.

She placed down her coffee mug and started speaking "you have found such good people who we call family now. I'm so proud of you and I still can't believe my little baby is about to get married, I wish your dad-" she couldn't complete it as she started crying. "Awe mom" I stood up and went to her side to hug her.

"It's okay momma I have you and I love you but you really need to stop crying right now because your mascara is dripping" "uh-oh" she laughed as she grabbed a tissue.

I laughed with her and after wiping her mascara she held both my hands and said "you and Christian look amazing together baby, you are going to make the most beautiful bride I know" with that she hugged me and left for work.

After she left I couldn't get the courage to put up the act anymore.

After all that she said I feel horrible for lying to her I mean look at her and the amount of trust and love she has for me. I am a horrible daughter for lying to her like that.

I grabbed my car keys with only one thought in my mind. Is this all really worth it?