Chapter 27- Taking it forward

Christian's POV
For a moment I think the world stopped, or at least they were.

As everyone accepted the information which was true (but not most of the time) I started brainstorming possible explanations I could give Hayley.

Hayley's POV
I don't think I misheard it? Did he say he joined a mafia which could (most likely) kill him to protect me?! I don't buy that for a second.

"You think?" everyone looked at me but I looked at Christian, if there was anyone I trusted in this room even the least, was him.

When he didn't answer for what seemed like hours, I could feel the tension in the room tighten and without saying a word I stormed off to my room.

As soon as I closed the door silent tears poured out from my eyes making my vision blurry but I didn't bother to wipe them off.

Instead I sat against the door with my hands covering my knees providing myself the support to get through it.

KNOCK

The single knock made my heart skip a beat, even with the close door I could feel his cologne smell reaching my nostrils making every part of my body alive.

I stood up slowly taking my time and opened the door.

That miserable sight of him made my heart wrench but before I could decide my next move he pulled me to his chest

"I'm sorry" he spoke in a low voice but it seemed very consoling

"So you're saying it is all true?" I said still wrapped up against him.

"No Hayley, it isn't" his words were consoling but I could tell there was a but

"But" BINGO!
"but you can never be 100% sure" his grip around my waist tightened and I felt myself suffocating but if there was anything I wanted more in the world, was to be in his embrace so I didn't nudge

I could feel his hand moving upwards until it landed on my neck

He pulled apart enough that I could see his grey eyes sparkling.

He seemed closer with every second; I could now feel his breath on my nose.

With his free hand he tilted my chin up making me look straight at him and without wasting any moment he closed the gap between us.

The kiss was soft but desperate and I could feel a jolt of electricity spark through my body. He instantly took a step closer and I took one back, his hand still around my neck as he kissed with all the desire he had.

I didn't break the kiss instead wrapped my hands around his neck as I felt myself getting hot in places I didn't think I could get and my knees went weak from the sudden feeling that I felt for the first time.

My heart started pounding and I didn't know what to do, just when I thought we could take it a step further, both of us pulled apart from the sudden noise.

Glancing at the still opened door we could sense the voice coming from downstairs so without saying a word Christian left.

I left with a disappointed heart after fixing my clothes and pulling myself together.

As I descended the stairs, surprisingly everything seemed calm enough. My dad left probably my mom and kai were nowhere in sight but I saw the main door opened so I headed there.

I saw them talking about something and I just stood there.

I felt a hand slid around my waist and the same feeling took over my body. I couldn't help but bite my lip as I felt the heat radiating from his body.

I could feel his gaze on me and so I looked up to see his eyes still twinkling on this dark night
He intertwined his fingers with mine and just stood there as I wrapped my mind around the events that took place in the last hour.

"Hayley?" mom's voice attracted my attention and I looked at her.

"Do you want me to stay mom?"

"No baby you should go probably, I'll also head inside as a much awaited sleep is coming to me"

I smiled and nodded

She said her goodbyes to kai and Christian then walked inside the house

We all drove to Kai's house together since we came together and now we were standing
outside his main door

The real question.

Who am I going with?

I looked at kai who was looking at me with a small smile then Christian who was looking at me expectantly. I don't know mayn.

"So kai I guess this is a goodbye?" I encouraged myself to speak but soon regretted as I saw his face fall until it was miserable but for just a second.

He pulled himself to normal and nodded.

He walked over to hug me and whispered something. He pulled back and without glancing at Christian, walked inside his house
I could see Christian's jaw tightened and I gave his hand a squeeze

He looked at me and we walked towards his car
Wow, 3 days this many emotions.

Kai's POV
Christian I told you, if it was a fight about HER then let it be. I assure everyone that she is going to be mine sooner or later and there is no denying that

As I head in and closed the door behind me I saw them together and seeing Christian, I felt my blood boil.

He just couldn't leave her alone could he? He takes advantage of her heart and kisses her in her room; it was me who made that noise to pull them apart.

I could not bear seeing him with her instead it should be me.

I've waited enough and now I'm going to make her mine even if it means kidnapping her to make it happen.

His Forceful Dominanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें