12.

You know that feeling of swaying side to side while you're laying down. It's similar to the feeling of spinning when you're stationary. Kind of like stepping off the vomitron.

Yea, that's how I woke up.

Eyelids feeling like sandpaper, I open and close very slowly for a few breaths. I should have stayed unconscious.

All at once I feel every ache in my body. Joints feel brittle, muscles rusty and my head! A vice would be more preferable.

Groaning quietly I try to take in my surrounding. Bless whoever had the brain cells to close the curtains last night. The glow seeping in illuminates the room just enough for me to recognise that I'm not at home. Not even at Dani's. Not even in a bedroom.

Feeling something shift behind me, I still. Blinking rapidly in an attempt to remove the hazy film clouding my vision, I bring my focus to where I'm positioned.

I'm in Mica's loungeroom, laying on my stomach on the couch. Shifting my hips not even half an inch, I register a weight over my lower back and something under my stomach. I go to bring my right arm up from resting on the floor, but can't.

Peeking over the ridge of the cushion, I see Mica sprawled on the floor. My hand resting in his against is naked chest.

Why does he have a neck tie on?

Hang on. If Mica's there, then who's behind m... shiiit.

Gently tugging my hand away from Mica's grasp. I bring my arms under my chest and push myself up just enough to turn my head.

I don't even have to turn my head completely. A sleeping Elijah has his head tucked up against my shoulder. Some of my hair is laying on his face.

'How am I suppose to get out of this?... Wait up. Aren't I not speaking to them. Aren't they not speaking to me. Fuck I'm hungover.'

Elijah squirms next to me, hugging me to him more firmly. He nuzzles his nose against me and takes a deep breath sighing.

He looks so peaceful. Dropping myself back down, I turn to face the room.

It's trashed.

Red cups litter the floor. Empty bottles are haphazardly scattered about. Jackets, t'shirts and even a pair of pants lay amongst the debris.

This is going to be shit to clean up.

Feeling Elijah shift again, I pick my head up to see him fluttering his eyes open. His eyebrows pinch for a moment until he works out where he is then a sleepy smile makes it's way onto his beautiful face. "Morning pretty girl. What time is it?"

Thankfully his gravelly voice is a whisper. He's so close, any louder and my head would definitely explode.

"I have no clue" quietly answering him. I wish I hadn't. My voice is so hoarse. Did I eat sand last night! Groaning, I press my forehead into the cushion trying to relieve some of the pressure.

"You ok?" His breathy whisper tickles my ear. Shivering slightly, I answer with a grunt.

"Last night was fun."

"That's good." I peek at him through the hair that's fallen over my face. "Maybe you can give me a retelling once I've taken something for this hangover."

Silently chuckling he brushes my hair away from my eyes, smoothing it over my head. "How about we get up, find you some water and aspirin and eat some 'alcohol soaking' food."

"I knew you weren't just a pretty boy."

Smirking at me with hooded eyes, "Well a pretty girl needs a pretty boy."