Thank you for your patience

= Update: 6 Nov 22 - Ch 37 posted :) =

22/06/2022

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!

I hate waiting for chapters so I totally get it and I've decided I'm going to try and write the rest of LEILA before I post because I just feel bad and then get more and more anxious that I'm not posting as time goes on.

It's a vicious cycle.

Anyway. I promise I'm still writing and I'm trying to become a better writer so I'm fleshing out every chapter, writing, editing, rewriting, editing... so bare with me. The whole plot and ending is planned and summaries are there, I just need to beef it up. This could still take a while though.

Also can I just say I'm super excited for you guys to read the next chapter but again, not going to post until I'm way ahead or basically done with the book so I can post either daily OR 2-3 times a week so it's a consistent drip for you all.

There may also be a point I completely re-write the beginning of this book as when I re-read all the posted chapters there were a lot of things that didn't marry up or sound consistent to the rest of the book. But I'll keep you posted.

Thanks so much for supporting me and wanting to read my first book. For continuing to FOLLOW and ADD LEILA to your reading lists. You don't know how much it means to me to see the read #'s and likes from around the world.

Karsyn xx