Chapter 49: The Radiant Warrior

Thank you all to so much for continuing to read, vote and comment and even to those who do not have wattpad accounts but read. It means a great deal to me. Happy Reading. 

The room fell into complete silence. Each young warrior was standing across from the other, Troy across from Shark and Arion across from Pyro, Chi-taki behind.

Valliantious placed his two righteous hands into the air and for a moment he looked like he was going to pull down something wonderful from the heavens.

The room darkened and small dots of white light began to appear all over like miniature stars in a galaxy.

The curious Shark stared at the stars around him and with caution poked one and it popped. He almost jumped and expected to get detention from Lord Valliantious. He stood up straight and tried to pull of the look of innocence while Pyro snickered.

"It is time for the four of you to hear the legend of the Four Guardians," uttered Valliantious, now in between them.

The sense of hope and joy was surrounding them. Their body started to tingle and the sudden rush of energy released itself from within.

Sparkling lights swirled around each. Arion was illuminated with yellow and Pyro was engulfed in red while Troy was covered in silver and Shark entwined in blue.

"What's going on?" asked a joyous and baffled Pyro.

"What's happening to us?" asked Arion.

"I don't know what it is, but it feels great. I don't want it to ever end," replied the glowing Shark.

"The essence of a Guardian, protector of one of the four points of the world, lives within each of you. Now they want to show themselves and lend their help to you on your journey to come," replied Valliantious.

"The Guardians or as they are truly known, The Ancient Rudimental Beastials were four of the strongest Beastials in their time. They allow gateways to be opened on Earth, Axial and any other gates which were not supposed to be."

"Revelation states four chosen warriors will be able to illuminate these Beastials when in need and the four of them are the four of you."

A long, slender, scaly, thunder dragon covered in lightning slithered itself out of the glowing Arion's chest and into a stormy cloud covered sky where lightning flashed.

Arion felt like he could preserver regardless if the odds were against him and it became amplified by his dragon.

A spiked covered, cobalt, water alligator leapt out of Shark's chest and into a small lily pad covered lake, swimming gracefully beneath it and leaping out from one lake which dissolved and into another which appeared.

Shark liked the feeling being calm and level-headed and understanding how important winning the war was for Earth and Axial. It was thanks to his alligator.

The crimson, sharp clawed, fire coated wolf howled it's self out of Pyro and landed onto a small volcanic area where lava geysers erupted. It then ran into the air as the lava pits evaporated.

Pyro felt the flow of courage and bravery strike him from his wolf. He would give his life if it meant the survival and safety of his family, his clan and all of Axial.

Finally, a silver feathered, golden talon, phoenix soared out of Troy's chest and into a beautiful starry sky with a golden moon.

Troy for once on Axial enjoyed the sense of curiosity and knowledge entering into his mind and truly appreciated its gift not just for bragging but to help.