Law of Attraction

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and it was never on Paige Maree's eyes. Dalawa na nga ang mga mata niya, pero ni isa walang nakakakita sa kanyang halaga.

Paige had always been so insecure. She'd find herself moving into the corner of the room because she did not want to be in the spotlight. Maganda naman siya pero wala siyang kumpyansa sa sarili. 

Paige thinks of herself as an extra in a movie. She thought that she isn't even worthy of someone's attention. Hindi siya gano'n ka espesyal.

Everytime someone wants to talk to her or whenever someone approaches her, she'd shrink in a methaporic sense that even the way she sees herself drastically changes dahil habang nakakahalubilo siya ng ibang tao, mas lalong nanliliit ang tingin niya sa kanyang sarili.

She was living her life quietly. An extra in a movie like how she viewed herself to be not until she met him.

Roman Edrick, Red as what people normally call him. He always bring his camera everywhere. "Seize the moment and capture it" are two of his beliefs in life.

One lens was all it takes for him to see what's ahead of his camera. It was only one lens for him to be able to see what's within her... and it was only one lens that made him realize how nice it would've been if Paige could also see how beautiful she is in almost every sense.