Less Than 12 Hours And We're In Jail

Foxete's POV:

        I am sitting on the floor when I hear Bonnie start singing He-man again. One of the slimes keep body slamming the door but I pay no notice.
Bonnie stands up, "WHATS GOING ON."
"Ow. I hurt my finger!" Kevin cries.
"You have fingers?" Bonnie asks.
"Crybaby." I mutter under my breath. I could care less about that thing.
"Wait weren't you twice this big?" Bonnie asks confused.
"Did you get my gift?" Kevin asks point at the Apple, "I soaked it in my slime pits and stuck it through!"
I gag and Bonnie drops it in disgust.
"Get the hell off my ship." Bonnie says.
"WE ARE BONDED! CELL MATES! BROTHERS!" Kevin yells, creeping towards us.
I gag again. He's so weird.
"I will drop kick you." I threaten.
        Bonnie runs downstairs and the slimes follow. Finally, I get to just chill in the cockpit. Ah yes peace and quiet. I just sit in the corner when Otso appears with his bright pink hair. He has blue eyes and is almost always wearing grey.
"Yo." I say
"Wassup," He responds sitting down, "Want a Margarita?"
"Uh, no thanks." I shake my head.
"You're no fun." He jokes.
"These slimes are driving me crazy!" I say flipping my pocketknife.
"How have you not lost it? You're handling your anger issues very well. I'm surprised you haven't killed one of them." He laughs.
        Before I met Bonnie and Freddy, I was an assassin. I left and ended up at the pizzeria. Of course, I don't remember landing in the pizzeria. According to Freddy, he and Bonnie just found me in the portal room. Of course, I looked like an animatronic and not.. well... human. The story is long and confusing.
"You've come here to taunt me, or do you need something." I say putting my knife away, "Bonnie knows I'm a you-know-what, but that doesn't mean he wants to see me loose it." I sigh, looking at the closed door.
"Yeah I guess so." Otso chuckles, "No, I didn't come here to taunt you."
He tosses me a root beer and stands up, "Just came to check on you. Go talk to Bonnie." Otso teleports out just as Bonnie enters and I hear, "IM GREEN!" Bonnie groans and sits down. GlubGlub enters and I hear Kevin talking to someone.
"Can I nuke thie place?" Bonnie asks Toby.
"Please do." Toby says.
"Do you even know what a nuke is?" I ask Toby.
"No," he says quietly, "It sounds cool though."
I laugh, "Alrighty bud."
Suddenly, Kevin and 2 others enter the room by busting the door. "Come on man!" I say, "Go away!" They leave.
Bonnie sighs, "I want to burn Kevin." He paces back and forth.
"Ah yes, arson is fun." I smile taking a sip of my root beer.
"I KNOW WHERE TO FIND PEOPLE!" Kevin yells.
"How?" Bonnie asks opening the door.
"In the next sector." Kevin responds. The one named Green goes over and Bonnie writes a contract on its back promising to not nuke the planet. I just stare. They're going to kill the king.
"IM A LEGAL DOCUMENT!" Green yells.
"HEY KING KEVIN LEFT THE PRISON!" Bonnie yells.
    As the king and Kevin argue I hear green chant, "rabbit man. Rabbit man. Rabbit man." Over and over. I want to burn them all. I can feel myself getting angrier and angrier. I take a deep breath and finish my root beer.
"I'm sorry you brought me here." Bonnie groans.
"Brought you here? Be sorry you came here." I scoff.
"STOP BANGING ON THE DOOR." GlubGlub yells.
I groan. And yell, "Everyone shut it!"
I'm going to snap.

I walk over to the control panel and rev the engines. Nothing.
"They really clogged the engines with slime." Bonnie sighs.
"Yep." I reply, looking over my shoulder as I open the door.
"Are you 2 multiplying?" Bonnie asks.
"Noooo," Green relipes giggling.
Something shatters.
"OH THAT SOUNDED EXPENSIVE!" Kevin yells.
Something else crashes.
"THAT'S EXPENSIVE!" Kevin yells again.
Another shatter.
"We should probably stop" Blue laughs.
    I teleport out there and punt one of the slimes down the stairs and teleport back into the room.
"OWWWW" the slime screams.
"OOH CAN I LIGHT THIS ON FIRE?" Kevin yells.
"No!" I yell back.
"Fox we're gonna kill Kevin." Bonnie says.
"Weren't we always?" I smirk. The 6 of us go outside to the king.
"KING!" Bonnie yells. Oh, this is gonna be funny.
Kevin stands infront of Bonnie. "I present to you something wonderful and marvelous," Bonnie says.
"What? That's just Kevin. No one likes him," The king says
"No, not Kevin. This. This is a wonderful piece of technology from my home planet," He says as he pulls out a lighter.
"Oooh!" The king says in awe. Bonnie lights Kevin on fire.
You amazing Bunny.
Kevin screams and yells, "THIS IS SLOW AND PAINFUL! WHY IS IT SO PAINFUL! WHY IS NO ONE STOPPING THIS! AM I THAT HATED?"
"Yeah man." I say, currently too shocked that Bonnie followed through than anything.
"WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING? WHY DID NO ONE SAY ANYTHING? NO ONE SAID A WORDD! NOW IM BURING TO DEATH! VERY SLOWLY I MAY ADD!" Kevin cries out in agony.
Is it bad I didn't do anything? It feels kinda psychopathic.
Kevin disappears as the fire goes out.
"Oh! He's dead! That was hilarious! DO IT AGAIN!" The king bellows.
"Nope. I only do it on people who deserve it." Bonnie says handing me the lighter, "He tried to kill you."
"B-But that was my son?" The king says
"Wow you just let us burn your son to death?" I scoff, "Some dad."
"Well it was Kevin." He responds, "No one likes Kevin."
"Ok. Please tell me where the next sector is." Bonnie says calmly.
"Do I look like a Kevin to you?" The king slime says.
"No you look like a king that has way too much to eat and if nature allowed it you would come down here and eat everything in your sight wouldnt you!" Bonnie says loosing his cool.
And here comes the anger.
"Bon, maybe we should-" I say before he cuts me off.
"no. He can't do that because he's way to fat and way to heavy! Now for gods sake, tell me where the next sector is!" He screams.
The king cries. No he sobs. He sobs hard.
"Shut up! Just shut up!" Bonnie looses it.
I stand there shocked. I've never seen him this mad. This is quite entertaining to watch.
"Why are you so meannnnn." The king cries.
Bonnie looks like he's about to kill, again.
"I'll go ask BlubBlub, Bonnie, you stay here with Foxete." GlubGlub says.
"BlubBlub doesn't even know what 2+2 is!" The king says.
"Your no smarter" I snap back.
"That's rich your just as dumb as the rest of us, you're stuck here." The king says.
"No. YOU slimed our engines." Bonnie replies, "Foxete could build a complete AI 10x faster than you could get down here!"
"Yeah could you unslime those." I ask.
"I mean we can. Where's Kevin?" 'The KS asks, KS? King slime? Whatever.
I roll my eyes, "Kevin is dead dude."
Oh yeah, and there's this big war that's going on. It's like killing all of us." The KS says.
"Oh tell me please." I say sarcastically.
"It's a giant war between us and the red tribe. Their leader is a demon that yells red." The KS says with fear.
"Oh no." Bonnie looks at me.
I think I know who he thinks it is.
"It has 2 hooks for hands." KS says
Oh god.
"Please no." I say.
"IT HAS FOX EARS!" KS exclaims
I know who it is.
"Oh dear god." Bonnie sighs.
"If you do come across the demon. Run. You will die otherwise." KS says sadly.
Yeah, sure.
I walk over to the nearest hut and smack my head against the wall.
"I know the demon." I say with a sigh.

(1350 Words)