Freedom

Foxete's POV:

Foxy and Bonnie finally come back to the prison and give us the "okay" to leave. Illoha immediately takes Acron to the new med-bay/old torture room with help of me. Acron is 6 feet (183 centimeters), and Illoha is a measly 5'2 (158 centimeters). I don't think that's a fair height comparison. I sit in the med-bay. There isn't much to do. Acron is nearly healed, and everyone else is exploring. I'll just wait for Illoha to explore with me. Finally, she finishes with Acron and walks over to me.
"Wanna explore?" I ask.
"After I check your foot and other injuries." She sighs, "I forgot you hurt your ankle. Sit down on the bench."
I do as I'm told and sit down on the bench. Illoha takes my shoe off and checks my foot. Only light bruising.
"That's good. It's healed up." She smiles.
Bonnie walks in and points to crates, "All your stuff is in here." He smiles, "The sword too."
I put my shoe back on as Bonnie leaves, we walk over to the crates and take out everything that is ours. My armor, guns, dagger, and necklace. The Princess's sword, armor, and gun. Everything else was lost with the ship. I sit on a bed as the Princess placed everything in piles according to people. After sorting her stuff and mine she sighs and sits on the bed next to me. She then raps her arms around me in a hug.
"We're alive." She sighs.
"We did it." I smile, hugging her back.
We escaped, again.

(270 Words)