𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯

☼

They reach where the scepter is located, and eventually found Ultron and two other individuals that Anya has never seen before. Anya stands between Loki and Thor.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor calls out to Ultron.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron adds.

"If I may, your end goal here is clearly faulty at best." Loki steps forward. "You cannot eliminate the Avengers."

"Just because you couldn't, doesn't mean that I can't." Ultron's tone was to mock Loki. "I think you're on the wrong side of the war this time, Prince."

"Oh, I'm on no one's side." Loki holds out his arms, grinning. "But I do want my scepter back."

"Pity. You could've been a formidable ally."

"Can we please just stop talking?" Anya complains.

Ultron chuckles. "Ah, yes. HYDRA's lost weapon." He approaches them, and Anya finds herself not stepping back. Ultron towers over her, and she stares back at him without fear. "And unfortunately, not the only weapon." Ultron looks at Steve, who clenches his jaw.

Tony asks what the vibranium is for, and then Ultron attacks him. Anya acts quick and blasts the twins with fire, but they get away within a blink of an eye. A robot climbs on top of Anya and she struggles before placing her palm on its head, blasting fire directly through it.

Loki makes himself disappear and goes to find the scepter quietly. The others fight the robotic clones of Ultron. Anya blasts fire towards Thor's hammer, serving as a fog so that none of the robots could see it coming. She sighs once the visible robots are down.

It wasn't until she feels something cold in the back of her head, and it was as if a force is severing through the nerves in her brain. Anya slowly sinks to her knees as her eyes glow red.

Then, she opens her eyes and finds herself in a dark room. Whispering voices echo around her.

Anya looks around and notices how her wrists are strapped into the chair. She tries to wriggle free, but she was bounded to the chair. A scream rips from her chest as a voice begins to whisper words to her.

She tries her hardest to break free, but she remains in the chair with rubber between her teeth as an electric shock flows through her from her temples.

Then, she was now in the middle of a helpless town, glancing at the long-haired masked man beside her before she reaches out and blasts fire into the group of people in front of them.

As Loki searches for the scepter, the pull disappears. Which only means one thing; his source of energy is disturbed. Loki's chest drops as he turns around with wide eyes. Anastasia.

Before he could act, he feels tingles through his temples, making him chuckle darkly and turn to his left. "It is adorable how you think you can get into my mind, little witch."