𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘬𝘶𝘭𝘭, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯...

☼

"You know, it'll be much easier if you get a boyfriend or girlfriend who'll take you to these things," Tony hands her a martini. "Not that I hate hanging out with you, kid."

For the whole evening, Loki has never left Anya's mind. His kiss would replay in her thoughts every moment possible. It would weaken her knees enough for her to hold tight on the chair she's sitting on.

Anya rolls her eyes. "You're the one who invited me."

"What can I say? I'm a nice and welcoming guy!" Tony grins. "Speaking of relationships... that guy's been looking at you all night. Fun fact, he owns the place."

"Oh, please." Anya rolls her eyes but looks to where Tony gestured. He was a man her age, with neat hair and handsome features. Anya gives Tony an unimpressed look. "No way."

"He's coming over. Connect, my young Lava girl." Tony winks at her before taking his drink.

"Tony," Anya glares at him but he walks away and someone else takes his place on the stool next to her.

The man smiles charmingly at her, and she politely smiles back. "Hi."

"Hi..." Anya awkwardly says.

"You're Anastasia Romanoff, right?"

"Anya. Yes, hi," Anya shakes his hand.

"I'm Jonathan." He grins, and Anya drinks.

Surprisingly, Jonathan is a nice man. Anya is quite enjoying listening to him talk about his trips to Egypt and Italy. Anya has been to these places before, but not really for a vacation. She decides not to mention that and just listens.

After a while, as Anya chuckles at an anecdote that Jonathan is enthusiastically telling her, she looks around and couldn't find Natasha or Tony. She frowns and Jonathan notices.

"What is it?"

"Um... I can't find my friend and my sister," Anya frowns as she glances around.

"Oh, well, I'm sure they're around. Do you want to look for them?" He asks over the loud music.

Anya nods and stands, with Jonathan walking next to her. They look for Natasha and Tony through the dancefloor, but neither of them were there.

When they reach a corner, Anya sighs in worry. "They wouldn't just leave me. Something is wrong."

Jonathan adjusts his expensive suit jacket and approaches her with an empathetic look. "Anya, I have to tell you something."

She frowns. "What?" Anya is beginning to dread what is to come and she backs away from him.

Jonathan takes a deep breath. "Kozha,"

Anya's eyes widen, and she raises her hand to form a flame, but objects shoots at her with speed. Something tightens around her wrists and ankles and she falls with a thud. "No, no! Stop!"

"Cherep, Skripka," he recites, and Anya's eyes fill with tears. She watches as the music in the club begin to fade away, and the clubgoers stand still to watch them. None of them make a move to help her.

"Please, don't. Please!" Anya cries out, struggling as she fights off the sudden push in her mind.

She could easily burn the binds, but the words that the man is reciting is making her brain tear itself apart, and she screams in pain.

In the Avengers Tower, Loki sits alone nearby a window, listening to Midgardian classical music. He sees Stark's car pull over and Loki winces. Once Anya gets here, the two of them are bound to talk about what happened earlier.

Although, only Stark and the eldest Romanoff exit the car, and they both look happy. Loki frowns, and leaves the lounge. He greets the two by the elevator, and Wanda comes over as well.

"Where's Anastasia?" Loki tries to ask casually.

Tony snickers, nudging Natasha's shoulder. "Ran into Mr. Laing. I think he likes her."

"Mr. Laing?" Loki frowns. The entire time that Anya was gone ever since they kissed, Loki has been thinking about her. At the mention of another man, Loki is beginning to think that Anya had other things in mind.

"Some guy I met at a party last week. He was very interested in Anya," Tony winks at Nat, who scoffs in annoyance.

Loki watches them walk away, but he has an odd feeling. Loki thought he knew what Anya wanted, and he is rarely wrong.

Wanda notices his expression. "What is it?"

"Something is wrong," Loki quietly says, reaching for Wanda's shoulder with wide eyes. "Anya's in grave peril." He tells her and begins sprinting to Stark. He grabs Tony's arm and startles him. "Where is she?"

"Whoa, Reindeer Games, you good?" Tony looks uncomfortable under Loki's intense gaze.

"Anya. Where is she?" The god hisses.

Natasha steps in and takes Loki's hand off Tony's arm. "Hey. What's your deal?"

"Something is wrong. She wouldn't just—" he pauses and shakes his head. "Where is the nightclub?"

Natasha looks confused now. "LAVO—"

Loki barely waits for her to finish her sentence when he phases himself through the building and only hearing a faint yell of his name.

note: uh-oh...