𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘺

☼

"Wanda, that's insane!"

"It could work!"

"You can't just go to other realities and find your children!" Anya gapes at her.

It still took her a while to understand what Wanda briefly saw in Loki's memories. A citadel where a man lived, the man being the person who controls all of time, including the TVA.

Wanda angrily marches towards her and Anya prepares to do the same, but Loki immediately puts himself between them while holding up a hand towards Wanda. "I agree with her, it is too risky."

"What, as risky as killing the guy who controls everything?"

"My goal was to give people freewill. Freeing everyone from a tyrant." Loki defends himself from Wanda.

"And you did an amazing job at that." Wanda gives a humorless smile before wrapping her magic around his torso again, lifting him from the ground. Loki rolls his eyes as if to say, not again. "Give me the TemPad!"

"Wanda!" Anya widens her eyes and pulls out a knife from her holster with panicked hands. "Put him down now!"

Despite Wanda's threatening magic, Loki is still calm. "Oh, don't you worry, Miss Anastasia. I can do this all day long. You are never going to get the TemPad, Miss Maximoff. It belongs to me."

Wanda grunts and suddenly brings him to the ground. He lands on his knee and palm, groaning in the sudden pain, but chooses not to fight her back. Loki genuinely doesn't have the energy to go through all this again. Wanda prepares a scarlet energy in her twitching fingers and almost blasts it to Loki, but Anya puts herself in front of him. Loki widens his eyes.

"Wanda, don't." Anya drops her knife and looks sympathetically at Wanda. "Billy and Tommy are gone, Wanda." She begins, and Wanda shakes her head while her lip wobbles, and the red energy in her hands fade. "I told you, whoever you heard, it was nothing. They died with the Westview Anomaly. Please, stop doing this to yourself."

Loki looks between the two women, and sees the way they are both grief stricken. Wanda most of all, since she shakes her head as her eyes fill with tears. "But I heard them, Anya. I swear. I heard them when she killed that man. They need my help."

Anya furrows her brows. "She? Who's she?"

"Sylvie," Loki answers for her. "Another variant of myself."

"The female Loki?"

"Well... technically we're both male and female. It depends. It doesn't really matter what we look like. Our gender varies from time to time—" he explains, but sees how Anya and Wanda just stare at him. "Yes, well... I don't need to explain that right now."

Anya sighs and looks at Wanda. "What exactly did you hear?"

"I heard them call out to me, Anya. They were scared." Wanda whimpers as she takes Anya's hands. "Please. I need to find them. They need me."

the sun in your eyes ☼ lokiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara