𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

☼

Anya and Peter were watching a film together when they all heard the wind blow outside. The flaps of wings sound familiar, and Anya widens her eyes as she climbs off the sofa, falling in the process. Peter asks if she is alright, but Anya barely answers.

She sprints to the window and sees three winged-horses. Anya wavers upon seeing a flicker of green among the people, and she leaves the building.

The others approach the wide field, and Anya feels her heart clench upon seeing Loki.

He was smiling at the Pegasus he rode, calming it down by brushing his hand on the wings. He turns and sees Anya behind the crowd that approaches them. As Rhodey and the others embrace Thor and Valkyrie with smiles on their faces, Anya and Loki just stare at one another with unreadable gazes.

Loki is the first to look away when he sees the Hulk in glasses and a sweater, and Loki widens his eyes. He senses the familiar aura of Bruce Banner, but in the body of the beast. A softened beast. Loki shudders to remember the last encounter he head with the Hulk, but Bruce has a fascinated and welcoming smile on his face when he saw Loki

Stark approaches Loki and the god straightens his back. Loki hesitantly looks at Tony in the eyes, since the man is staring at him quite intimidatingly. The two man stare at one another in silence.

What surprises Loki is the way Tony breaks out into a grin and engulfs him in a hug. Loki widens his eyes and stumbles back from the sudden embrace.

"Oh, you are a sight for sore eyes, Reindeer Games." Tony chuckles into his ear.

Loki is a bit uncomfortable. The last memory he had of Tony was him throwing the human out of the window. And now, the man is hugging him like a long lost brother.

Still, Loki feels that it is impolite to reject the hug, so he returns it with a firm pat on Tony's back.

Tony pulls away with a smile, and Bruce approaches Loki with a grin. "Ahh, Loki!"

Loki's eyes widen when Bruce wraps his big green arms around Loki and embraces him like they've known each other for years. Loki stays frozen even when Bruce puts him down. Thor chuckles nervously and everyone sees the reluctant look on Loki's face.

"My friends, it is good to see you all." Thor says, taking away the attention from Loki. "Anya!"

She smiles and accepts the hug, and they all pretended as if this was the first time they all see each other. Thor doesn't think it's wise to reveal to everyone that Thor has been secretly meeting with Anya for the past five months.

Everyone glances between Anya and Loki, who are both watching one another. Loki offers a nod of acknowledgment, and she returns it with a forced smile.

The others notice how tense Loki seems and they decide to back off and pull Thor and Valkyrie inside. Loki looks at Anya and she softens, gesturing for him to join them inside. Loki nods and walks to her side. "Hello."