𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩'𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴

☼

Anya wakes up on a cold floor and she realizes that her arms and limbs are tied again. This makes her breaths grow heavy and she starts to panic.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay," she hears Sam's voice, and she smiles in relief once Sam unties her. "It's okay, Anya. I got you."

Anya wraps her arms around his shoulders and sobs quietly, apologizing over and over. She sees flashes of herself trying to hurt her own sister, and it makes her body tremble with cries.

Anya opens her eyes and flinches back once she sees Bucky, with his metal arm trapped in a machine. He flashes her a weak smile. "Hi."

The two of them stare at each other before Sam passes a bottle of water to her and she downs it all in one go. Steve comes back and Anya hugs him, sighing once she feels him caress her hair.

She turns back to look at Bucky and crosses her arms. "Who the hell was that?"

"I don't know."

Anya's face twists and she marches to him, wrapping her hand around his neck. She hears Steve and Sam yell for her to stop, but she holds them back with on hand slowly igniting, and they cautiously back away. Bucky can feel the heat rising around his neck. She wasn't choking him. She didn't have to. The fire burning from her palm was enough for Bucky to grunt in pain.

Her eyes begin to glow. "Who... was that? What did he want from us? Why did he want a mission report from a year I wasn't even born yet?" She yells to his face. When Bucky doesn't answer, the top of Anya's head begins to glow golden and spreads downwards her body with her hair floating around her face. "Tell me!"

"We're not the only Winter Soldiers!" Bucky shouts.

Then, her glow fades and she backs away. A clear burn mark appears on his skin, but it'll fade later.

"Who else is out there?" Anya shakes her hands, feeling the sting of her fists.

***

Loki arrives in full Asgardian armor, without the horns though. Natasha gapes as she approaches him. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I leave you all alone for a short while and everything has gone to madness." Loki crosses his arms, using his magic to return to his suit and tie. "Have you located your sister?"

"No. I was hoping you can."

Loki sucks in a breath. "Do I have to do everything?" His tone is laced with annoyance and amusement all the same.

"Only the magician's part. Can you do it?"

"No. There's nothing that connects us now. Everything has been severed. She wasn't... she isn't Anya once she becomes a Winter Soldier." Loki frowns to himself as they walk. "Believe me. I've tried multiple times trying to find her."